Special event chest

Knoxz

5 hours ago, Knoxz said:

The odds of getting these special boxes is such garbage.... I've killed over 10 of these guys and all I've been able to get is 1 special box

I would not cry if I was you, I killed around 50 and I still have 0.  :) ... try not to complain when all you had to do is kill "about 10"  .. if you have a decent AP .. it should not be a real problem.... but the ones that have low ap.. well.... BNS kinda shot them in the foot...  they added an event but the guys that are low AP.. will struggle a lot in that zone.

Why exactly are people complaining about the event? You can practically afk to do homework or watch tv and come back to fight field bosses to farm boxes if you don't feel like farming them from normal adds. Field boss spawn in 43 min intervals. There's even an announcement telling you where the boss will spawn about 5 mins before it does and you only need to hit the boss at least once to get a box. This means that anyone can take advantage of this event.  Just go there after the announcement and wait for the boss to spawn.  Keys cost 5 ncoin/hm coin which is about 1g each if you use the currency exchange. They're practically giving everyone the 12ap amethyst and all the other goodies. 3 hours of farming the peach quests and doing bosses whenever they appear and I've already got enough boxes for the next 5 days plus 30k peaches

27 minutes ago, CookiesNmilk said:

Why exactly are people complaining about the event? You can practically afk to do homework or watch tv and come back to fight field bosses to farm boxes if you don't feel like farming them from normal adds. Field boss spawn in 43 min intervals. There's even an announcement telling you where the boss will spawn about 5 mins before it does and you only need to hit the boss at least once to get a box. This means that anyone can take advantage of this event.  Just go there after the announcement and wait for the boss to spawn.  Keys cost 5 ncoin/hm coin which is about 1g each if you use the currency exchange. They're practically giving everyone the 12ap amethyst and all the other goodies. 3 hours of farming the peach quests and doing bosses whenever they appear and I've already got enough boxes for the next 5 days plus 30k peaches

premium ?   I plan to do some farming as well... soon.. and how much clan buff do you have for the peaches ?   I just don't see 3 hours and 30k peaches on my side.

48 minutes ago, CookiesNmilk said:

I call either bull shit or you're one of the highly geared with clan bonuses out there. Even taking the 200+ quests I'm lucky to get 5k in 3 hours, let alone 30k  and I'm running an 830ap sum.

You guys need to keep in mind that the event is available for 6 weeks. You get 66 fruits from just DKV provided you do it weekly until the event is over. The boxes are suppose to be rare from mobs and guaranteed from bosses. 

you get more peaches if you have more total peaches on hand.

The quests scale with the amount you have gathered, not counting clan battles (at least playing clan v clan once a week, even loseing, you get 15% peaches) or frenzy times, or premium membership. Early on, the peach per hour suck- you can have a party setup so if 2 people happen to have the same quests togeather sometimes it becomes advantageous. Also, the bosses do announce where they are gonna be a few minutes ahead of time, your hint is general where that type of enemy spawns naturaly, hell, they even tell you where they are going.

Last hitting is bleh, but other than that- party up and just kick back. solo dungeons seem to be kinda lucky for dropping event boxes if you happen to have quests there ( got 3 back to back boxes once in there at east dungeon).

3 hours ago, LiriC said:

premium ?   I plan to do some farming as well... soon.. and how much clan buff do you have for the peaches ?   I just don't see 3 hours and 30k peaches on my side.

Yup. I still have like 2 more days of premium from the newletter gift. I don't have any clan buffs, but I am taking advantage of the new frenzy event for the 15% extra peaches.

3 hours ago, DirectorTseng said:

I call either bull shit or you're one of the highly geared with clan bonuses out there. Even taking the 200+ quests I'm lucky to get 5k in 3 hours, let alone 30k  and I'm running an 830ap sum.

I'm a Bm with a little over 900ap with no raven weapon or accessories. I do keep my peaches above 30k though so that my quests are scaled to give more peaches. I think it took me about 8 or 9 hours to get my first 30k peaches but getting peaches after that has gotten much easier

1 hour ago, CookiesNmilk said:

Yup. I still have like 2 more days of premium from the newletter gift. I don't have any clan buffs, but I am taking advantage of the new frenzy event for the 15% extra peaches.

I'm a Bm with a little over 900ap with no raven weapon or accessories. I do keep my peaches above 30k though so that my quests are scaled to give more peaches. I think it took me about 8 or 9 hours to get my first 30k peaches but getting peaches after that has gotten much easier

Okay the way you wrote that made it sound like you got 30K in 3 hours. Good to know that if you stay above 30K you get the bigger quests.. will keepme from buying my first forging orb instantly. 

Archived