Heavenly fruit

panos75

10 minutes ago, Fieryfly said:

this has to be the dumbest event ever.. plus you need Hongmoon coins or Ncoins to buy a key for 1 or 2 Celestial peach.

You get 3 free keys from the daily challenge. You don't have to spend any NCoin at all.

Yeah! people always find a way to cry and say "buu other people are better because they have money" MEH!
If you are good as you think you are, you can farm gold and sell it to buy keys.
STOP CRYING 

I was no waiting complains of this event but i was wrong, all time wrong, this event is much better than the previous. If you exchange gold for hcoins you only have to exchange 30 gold to buy the Heptagonal Amethyst, but with DC and DKV you need less. In other events you need 80g or more and is extremely RNG based.

8 minutes ago, UnderJustin said:

I was no waiting complains of this event but i was wrong, all time wrong, this event is much better than the previous. If you exchange gold for hcoins you only have to exchange 30 gold to buy the Heptagonal Amethyst, but with DC and DKV you need less. In other events you need 80g or more and is extremely RNG based.

Wrong. Other events were free. And this is based on HM coins or NC coins. And the drop rate is not high at all. It's extremely grindy. And farming peaches is the most boring shit ever.

What makes this event stupid, you have to hit only once for the boss, but ppl still do full damage with their full bt gear and kill bosses in 10 seconds. You have to be lucky boss spawn under you if you want even hit the boss. 

1 hour ago, Danteee said:

Wrong. Other events were free. And this is based on HM coins or NC coins. And the drop rate is not high at all. It's extremely grindy.

I will tell you why are so wrong.

- do DKV every week -> 66 fruits

- get 4 chests per week for another 4 fruits per week (might be more but you need 4 if you only get 1 fruit per chest)

- do DC twice per week (or once if we get 4 keys at weekend)

- buy a 7 ap amethyst and transmute it to 12 ap for free

So grindy, what are they thinking by giving people an 12 ap amethyst for free?

Edit: Sorry, I forget that you need 60 to buy the gem and another 90 to transmute it. So you need 60 more. 60 more over 6 weeks is only 10 per week. Also not enough to complain about. Or just do DKV with another character and buy the gem with this char.

4 hours ago, Suna said:

What makes this event stupid, you have to hit only once for the boss, but ppl still do full damage with their full bt gear and kill bosses in 10 seconds. You have to be lucky boss spawn under you if you want even hit the boss. 

Bc last hit gets u two pouches and i guess u need some what on DMG to get the special box with more rare items 

Can someone translate this : 

Days

Server Time

Celestial Peach Bonus

Mon–Fri

17:00 – 19:00

15%

Sat & Sun

14:00 – 18:00

20%

Is it just me or is this server time for americans and not EU ? ...  that's the peak hours for who ?  because it's for damn sure not ours....  17 - 19 most of EU get home at around 18:00 and if you delay stuff you get home after the bonus will end... during the week.... let's say we can get it to work in the weekend.. just because it's a weekend. BUT STILL

17 hours ago, Suna said:

It announces when the boss will spawn and you have about 3 minutes to gather before it does. 

On 5/3/2017 at 10:53 AM, Danteee said:

Wrong. Other events were free. And this is based on HM coins or NC coins. And the drop rate is not high at all. It's extremely grindy. And farming peaches is the most boring shit ever.

You literally quoted the definition of a modern F2P game. Spend money or grind for hours. That's how it works. The development and server costs aren't funded with HM coins. Sheesh. 

4 hours ago, 855967_1452550250 said:

Bosses in Basin need way more hitpoints, they melt like icecream in the sun ...

They melt like icecream in the sun because of raven gear players. Before this event, we hardly see any raven gear players in there to farm peaches. Thanks to this stupid event. Now, people have a harder time to farm peaches for void weapon path. 

On ‎4‎.‎5‎.‎2017 at 1:50 AM, KaiYuki said:

Totally hate this event! Can't wait all day to "maybe" be near a boss spawing location!! So Frustrating!

you know there are announcements 3 or 5min (idr now) about where the next boss will spawn right?

Archived