Forums

I insist DKV weekly quest reset ( related to new event)

So you didnt gave us any info about new event and I did Dawn of Khanda Vihar before maintenance. And by the new event it gives 11 heavenly fruit when u complete DKV. So by lack of the information you should provide us I lost on my characters 11 heavenly fruit. I want compensation. 

Well I agree I am on it same...so unfair :(

Please make any compesation for ppl like Mantelis and me which were DKV today and because none Patch note we lost a lot of event currency.

if your from EU, I suggest you always hold off on COLLECTING quests in the time before maint (after reset). You can do them, but don't collect them until after maint.

Now moving forward, I don't think they will give out compensation for not giving notice. However you can ask support for help. Maybe they can reverse the rewards/quest or just give you the event currency.

Do you need a month notice for the upcoming events? You were that desperate to do DKV that early in the morning? No job? No life? Noone is responsible for the fact you did DKV earlier and they released the event later that day. Like you go to the store, you buy something, pay for it, leave the store and a few hours later you see the same thing in promotion with something else in a pack? Will they give you the item in the pack for free? I dont think so.

Next time when you know there is a maint that day and there is nothing mentioned specifically about an event and you KNOW that the current event is ending that day, better hold off the urge of completing DC or DKV before the patch is applied. Enjoy!

Edit: You can buy reset stones and reset its cooldown if you didnt know :P

Edited by NightFer