Level 20 profane weapon

Fatalito

I have a level 20 character but of course I don't have access to the loot wheel that gives the level 20 profane weapon (because the character is in Jadestone and that wheel is in moonwater necro place). I couldn't even find a way to have someone else teleport this character to the zone with the wheel, so, is there even any way for my character (who is recent so no old hongmoon weapon) to grab hold of one such weapon without involving a level 8 clan?

EDIT: as a reminder, the profane weapon and it's chest is purple, so it's 100% character bound. Direct trading is impossible. The only way I saw was to have the character that needs the weapon go to the wheel directly, since the essences are tradeable. Before I left the game for about a year, I remember seeing low level characters in very high level zones, so moving those characters there is possible, unless all of those were using clan windstride, which is a level 8 clan bonus.

From Viridian Coast and The Cinderlands you cannot walk to Moonwater Plain (also teleports in Jadestone block you). You need to complete the storyline in The Cinderlands to unlock first windstride to Moonwater Plain. But I don't think you can equip Profane at level 20 so I don't see the reason to look for it at that level.

1 hour ago, Majka said:

From Viridian Coast and The Cinderlands you cannot walk to Moonwater Plain (also teleports in Jadestone block you). You need to complete the storyline in The Cinderlands to unlock first windstride to Moonwater Plain. But I don't think you can equip Profane at level 20 so I don't see the reason to look for it at that level.

Profane can be equipped at level 20 now. AT LEAST it now has a level 20 requirement on the weapon tooltip. When I left a year ago, I left my Destro with, if I remember, an infernal weapon from the old hongmoon path. He was level 31. When I returned, the salvage function gave me a profane axe that reads "Level 20" as requirement. I thought the low level requirement was because it was a salvaged weapon from the hongmoon path, but I confirmed the level req on the weapon by farming a few chests using my other higher level character. They all read "Level 20".

As for moving the character by myself, yeah, I tried that and found no way out of the Viridian coast.

The story given weapon is extremely weak and makes low level running much more bothersome now. That's why I was looking for a way to speed things up a little.

If I remember correctly weapon you get from salvaging old hm weapon have lowered level requirements compared to weapon from wheel. And also - main qest should give you enough exp and mats without doing low level dungeons. Just ask someone to carry you in blackran axe and tomb of exiles to get weapon that will carry you for a while.

12 minutes ago, LordMg said:

If I remember correctly weapon you get from salvaging old hm weapon have lowered level requirements compared to weapon from wheel. And also - main qest should give you enough exp and mats without doing low level dungeons. Just ask someone to carry you in blackran axe and tomb of exiles to get weapon that will carry you for a while.

As I said, that's what I thought as well, but, when I farmed a few of those weapons from the wheel as my high level character, they all say level 20 too. Anyway, I may try using atp gems perhaps. I leveled a few characters up to act 7 already so I have some extras of the account bound gems story mode now gives, plus one of my characters can make gems so I can try and get at leat a 25 ATP diamond too. That could at least level the field a bit with the current story weapon.

Thanks all for the responses.

16 minutes ago, WhySoSeriousBro said:

You wont be able to open the chest at any rate. Even tho weapon is lvl 20 now, you will get msg that you do not meet lvl requirements to open the chest itself. Tried it on Golden Deva weapon chest

This is the confirmation I needed. Thanks. I was holding up on the character (leveling other characters first) so I didn't have access to any loot wheels past Stalker. Meaning, couldn't test it myself.

Archived