LOL 20 minutes que for dungeons.......

NekoBetty

For me, yesterday it was painful getting a party in f8 for most dungeons but specifically Soguns Lament. For me it was around 7:30pm mst. Even when we did get in there after fighting Iruga's shadow it took so long to dragon pulse to the next part of the dungeon that I just left. I don't know why my character stays in combat mode for so long... I'm talking like 5 minutes then I just left and logged out a d started searching for another game xD

2 hours ago, Justgreencorn said:

For me, yesterday it was painful getting a party in f8 for most dungeons but specifically Soguns Lament. For me it was around 7:30pm mst. Even when we did get in there after fighting Iruga's shadow it took so long to dragon pulse to the next part of the dungeon that I just left. I don't know why my character stays in combat mode for so long... I'm talking like 5 minutes then I just left and logged out a d started searching for another game xD

when you stuck in combat, do S+S or do self iframe or party iframe. Majority of the time, it is due to summoner's cat or warlock's thall. After they re-summoned them, just move them around by casting their skill buttons. It will be solved.

I never waited THAT long for a freakin dng XD

if it takes more than 1~5min to try find pt to a certain dng I try diff one and goes back to that certain dng later lol

to some dngs I just use the LFP option other dngs I try find pt on recruit or I try recruit myself for dungeons like masts and asura in particular (don't wanna go with players under hm7~8 since they will lack damage :D )

lately I've been struggling finding a pt even for masts/asura so I use the LFP option more often even on those :c

even was booted a few times from asura/masts ptys coz of my ap which is absurd .... it's 700+ -.-

but still need work on my crit/crit damage coz those are somewhat low compared to my other toons :(

no offense but only a dumby would wait 20min for ONE dungeon when u could go do other dailies instead and go back to try get asura pt later !!!! D:

I think he searched for a low lvl one OR early in the morning since he posted that at 7:30 AM ...  people don't do much at that hour... most get up for school or work... and what's left don't do instances.

So relax.. and either do them at hours were the community sky rockets .. and if you are going for a low lvl one.. do them alone since the boss'es are more or less 1 shot kill. ( if you are a 700+ ap guy )

1 hour ago, Justgreencorn said:

Ok, good to know. We did have a wl in the party with a thrall summon. Maybe they were trolling, thanks

Why would you assume that he would be trolling? You didn't know about it, chances are that he didn't know either...

• 3 weeks later...

naryu labyrinth is a dead dungeon since they remove it from daily challenge list...that why nobody do it anymore...nexus if im not mistaken being removed from daily challenge list too but some ppl still do it because of the gold...3g+ still a lot tho

Archived