The three most unreasonably buffed classes.

Some players' mindset: *My class finally got boosted, we deserve this OPness. My perception is the most precise of all, regardless of what the common statistic implies.*

This is why balance in every kr mmo is so screwed, thanks to the likes of you.

Who the hell care what kind of resources did they based on when the fact that their so-called judgement have always lead to a disastrous experience throughout the years, if anything that could be derived from those adjustments, that would be the 'judgement' they concluded are so freaking idiotic and on purpose for more than 5 years.

And yeah, they do play their own game, maybe as those OP classes they boosted themselves.

i just leave it here...

Numbers of each class in current EU top 100

BD 17 (highest rank 9)
Destro 14 (highest rank 2)
WL 14 (highest rank 7)
SIN 14 (highest rank 19)

Sum 13 (highest rank 1)
BM 9 (highest rank 10)
KFM 8 (highest rank 11)

SF 6 (highest rank 35)
FM 5 (highest rank 44)

Also remember about population of each class, (less played SFs, KFMs, destros, and most played FMs, Summoners and WL's)

FM's are at all time low.

Since they removed so many things from us, it's clear that they think.. "well his a nuker" ...  that's not even close, they removed our F that was huge for us in PVP and even PVE.. freeze , dmg , lifesteal .. were kinda ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed.. and the spin cancers and block cancers and now WL cancer is always in the top.

Did you guys notice the new lvl 55 skills ... all of them are EPIC ... APART FROM FM... I mean .. the new FM skills ... are so lame... 1 you freeze a decent amount of area.. but dose no dmg and I think you can ss out of.... and the other looks like a HUGE CAST TIME IN PVP... that has a DELAY BLAST after the first impact...  are they trying to destroy FM's ?

5 hours ago, Southwind said:

i just leave it here...

BD 17 (highest rank 9)
WL 14 (highest rank 7)
SIN 14 (highest rank 19)

Sum 13 (highest rank 1)
BM 9 (highest rank 10)
KFM 8 (highest rank 11)

SF 6 (highest rank 35)
FM 5 (highest rank 44)

Also remember about population of each class, (less played SFs, KFMs, destros, and most played FMs, Summoners and WL's)

What you should have posted from EU is that sums are top 10 in ranking, about 5 of them compared to every other class. But i'm pretty sure it's cause of that abusing bug they can spam mid air combo.

On 5/8/2017 at 3:00 AM, LiriC said:

FM's are at all time low.

Since they removed so many things from us, it's clear that they think.. "well his a nuker" ...  that's not even close, they removed our F that was huge for us in PVP and even PVE.. freeze , dmg , lifesteal .. were kinda ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed.. and the spin cancers and block cancers and now WL cancer is always in the top.

Did you guys notice the new lvl 55 skills ... all of them are EPIC ... APART FROM FM... I mean .. the new FM skills ... are so lame... 1 you freeze a decent amount of area.. but dose no dmg and I think you can ss out of.... and the other looks like a HUGE CAST TIME IN PVP... that has a DELAY BLAST after the first impact...  are they trying to destroy FM's ?

Honestly, I wasn't expecting to miss FrostFury and FireFury so much. But given how it's basically impossible to break through the 5 second 5 hits resist without it (and given how much damage can be done in 5 seconds), I really want it back, especially since other classes can easily do the same.

And honestly, I've changed my opinion on the BM. I guess maybe reducing their damage a little will work, but other than that, I probably wouldn't touch it. Plus if they're going to do something to make it more balanced, it'll be all good.

However, assassins...I left both assassins and summoners out of the picture because everyone wants them to be nerfed, and I really didn't want to sound like a broken record (but I do anyway), so I didn't mention them.

But ya...undo the buff assassins and summoners got...Summoner's cat grab CD time looks like it got decreased by a lot, and given how the class can tech chase pretty good as it is, the CD time decrease is overkill. 

sometimes im wondering how much nerf that you guys want for certain class until you satisfied...sometimes when doing dc 1vs1 meet those op class and win it easily make me think...ah its not the class that op..its the one that can play the class very well make it op...*depends on the wielder*

8 minutes ago, newbiez said:

sometimes im wondering how much nerf that you guys want for certain class until you satisfied...sometimes when doing dc 1vs1 meet those op class and win it easily make me think...ah its not the class that op..its the one that can play the class very well make it op...*depends on the wielder*

not about the nerf... it's about the balance

if they really want a pvp balance skills its fine by me as long they didnt touch the pve skills..but then the balance we talking about its gonna effect the pve skills too...if im not mistaken some others game can adjust the pvp and pve skills...idk about this game

On 5/9/2017 at 6:46 PM, newbiez said:

if they really want a pvp balance skills its fine by me as long they didnt touch the pve skills..but then the balance we talking about its gonna effect the pve skills too...if im not mistaken some others game can adjust the pvp and pve skills...idk about this game

You can forget about this xD

When they nerfed BM's Dragontongue (which was needed), it affected our PVE. Also, I think they intend on increasing our HM block CD to, so yeah...

Also, why are BMs still considered broken/OP ?

On Monday, May 08, 2017 at 11:37 AM, Southwind said:

i just leave it here...

BD 17 (highest rank 9)
WL 14 (highest rank 7)
SIN 14 (highest rank 19)

Sum 13 (highest rank 1)
BM 9 (highest rank 10)
KFM 8 (highest rank 11)

SF 6 (highest rank 35)
FM 5 (highest rank 44)

Take into consideration how many BD/SUM/WLs are under lvl 50 players that got their rank through exploit/pushing.

On 5/13/2017 at 3:31 AM, Moonstruck said:

You can forget about this xD

When they nerfed BM's Dragontongue (which was needed), it affected our PVE. Also, I think they intend on increasing our HM block CD to, so yeah...

Also, why are BMs still considered broken/OP ?

well still hoping they can work for it  so they dont ruining the player that love pve and hate pvp...idk why since im very rarely or never pvp and my bm still low lvl xD

1 hour ago, NekomataAsh said:

Didn't think I would ever live to see the day someone would complain about WLs being OP. The air combos are annoying but WLs are very easy to kill once you get to them.

as WL if your getting killed easy, your playing it wrong. yes WL seems to take more damage from same attack then others but we have ton of survival skills.

Why complain about balance and buffed classes when this is a type of game where balance cannot be existed?

Also, talking and opening forums about this wont help bcas NA/EU server just follows the patch of korean server. 

Next, BD's lighting draw+flash step cannot be abused anymore in kr server since flash step cannot be used right after aerial so no more 50% dmg abuse

Assassins also got a nerf in korea, where web cd is increased to 30sec, ice bomb cd to 60sec, x stealth to 6 sec stealth and guard break not being able to use on kd where now sin has to also care about ground games more than before

Next, the wl's aerial dmg was nerfed too.

Next, FMs got a skill on their 1 impact where they cannot get parried against spin classes.

Next KFM got a buff to fight stealth classes. 

So i guess u can wait for the next patch but ah i guess before this they might bring ultimate skills

On 5/16/2017 at 0:47 AM, NekomataAsh said:

Didn't think I would ever live to see the day someone would complain about WLs being OP. The air combos are annoying but WLs are very easy to kill once you get to them.

It just shows u have never fought a proper WL. Most even just decent WLs even if u get them they reset their skills with either sb or time distortion and every class has to be careful against them bcas with good amount of ping 1 aerial can be 100-0 or minimumly 50% of hp per 1 aerial. so basically 1 ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ up and aerial and rip hp.

There is a reason why it looks like other classes waste their tab too fast against wl and theres only one reason, their aerial dmg pretty obvious. And even in the beginning of aerial you cannot even tab so its basically our tab being useless. 

On 5/4/2017 at 8:13 AM, FrozenB said:

Indeed, summoner is an undead in arena. The only way to win is by score in the end of match. Probably, sin class will have more advantage since they can stealth and hide majority of the time to hold until the end of the match.

Summoners counter sin hard this skills patch so idk what u talking about. They have a 90:10 favourable match up against sins with abusive bug uses

when we talk about balance:

True we gonna get skills from kor update, which should balance game, but most players forgot about one thing when talk about thins: base stat change from beggining.

in Kor ver. BD have LOWEST base dmg, when in this ver. he have one of the best. Destro have middle base dmg, when here he have shitty. NCsoft from the verry beggining make "game balance which is needed for europe and america". As for me they shuld make EVERYTHING same as in kor ver.

Im not crying about some class. For me summoner always was pain in ass, but its becouse i ALWAYS hate tamers, both: playing as them and vs them.

Gonna say it like this: which class is total unbalanced? Every class we dont play currently.

Archived