Forums

Fix 6v6 Crashing

Azumizan

I'm watching this thread with pure horror and I'm counting my starts that I never crashed.

But then again, I never crashed, how many people in total do crash ? from the total.  because if it's just like 1 / 10 .. out of 3.000 ( if we have that player base ) .. it might be just a problem on the users end.

I began crashing a month or two ago. It would be fun to assume that aproximately 30% of the playerbase suddenly has something wrong on "Their end" at the same time. It's not a computer issue alone. It's the game itself too.

Just happened to me as well, BnS has been running totally fine for all day, then suddenly the game randomly decides to crash in BG, causing both my team to lose points, and me to lose 60 points.

Please fix this - It's unfair that people get punished with weekly rewards because the game has an error

styqnWlSQUKi8ZuB4dHcZA.png

Bumping. One way NCWest could make things a little bit better is to allow people to rejoin after disconnecting, while deducting rating once a player "times out" just like in cross-server dungeon parties.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived