Forums

Thrall skin costumization

Kevi

27 minutes ago, Fatalito said:

Well if it's just a yes or no thread, then consider myself on the yes side. I don't "demand" is as you put it. My stance is more on the "if it's possible". But yeah, why say no to more content? I always believe that more stuff for us is better. Anyway, with nothing else to add (you just stated nothing else from me is needed here after all), I leave the thread as well. :)

dont take "demand" to seriously. just couldn't find a better word at the moment. request is a better word i guess

On 2017-5-5 at 10:56 PM, Leodore said:

Check out the Shadow Mage's Alter from Kritika (nearly identical to a thralls in BNS) and the skins they have for them if you want some fodder to base your thrall skin fantasies on

holly shit those skins thanks fot the info. ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ now i want thrall customisation more. that white skin red horns design looks sick af. here is reference. tell me u dont want this to be a thing in bns  hqdefault.jpg

9 minutes ago, eric11zhao said:

sometimes if the team has 2 or 3 wls im even lazy to do sb

i still dont get why they nerfed the attack buff field on warlock for no reason several times. Now its just useless. cd is to long and buff its barely noticeable. From 5% on last tick they put it to constant 3%.

Archived