Weapon upgrade beyond Baleful 10

XenMegami

I have tried the search function but was unable to find the answer I'm looking for. I am at baleful 10 to my weapon and I was wondering what to do next. should I continue to baleful 12? and if so should I switch to Dawnforged or Seraph then? or should I switched to Dawnforged or Seraph straight from Baleful 10?

What I have heard from asking around  is that going for seraph would give you a temporary advantage as the BiS weapon with the current patch. but going for Dawnforged makes more sense on the long-term.

What would you guys recommend?

Stay with Stage 12 until you can get raven or change your weapon and go dawnforged if you really wont get raven within several months. 870g isnt much. In the end, both effects are not to great to invest to much money.

Upgrade to stage 12 baleful. Then straight to raven stage 3 (cheaper way than baleful 10 -> raven 1, 2, 3)

If you don't make any BT at the time don't worry, just collect mats and gold for uprade, then just buy a spot in raid for Raven Kings Energy or join a clan which is making BT raids.

On 5/8/2017 at 6:34 AM, Southwind said:

Upgrade to stage 12 baleful. Then straight to raven stage 3 (cheaper way than baleful 10 -> raven 1, 2, 3)

If you don't make any BT at the time don't worry, just collect mats and gold for uprade, then just buy a spot in raid for Raven Kings Energy or join a clan which is making BT raids.

I see what you are saying. But I was thinking of upgrading to Baleful 12, then Dawnforged 3; and when the next patch is released upgrade to Dawnforged 6 and from there to Raven 6 direcetly. This way you can skip most of the BT mats needed from Raven 1-6. I am at AP 905,  HM 12 atm, and still haven't done a single BT mainly due to scheduling issues, and sadly I dont see that changing very much any time soon.

Archived