Nenuviel

Ebondrake Citadel doesn´t really need "only stealth" and high requirements so stop making an easy dungeon complicated

Fake mark is not random. If managed correctly, Zakhan could be killed in 4-man party without stealth pretty smooth (good gear). And even easier in new 6-man hard mode. Just need a fm to freeze aoe.

One fail party iframing and half of your party can be wiped. If you want to do it without stealth make sure you know the members well so that you can be sure you do have the DPS and survivability to withstand the attacks without stealth. If not you can be prepared to get wiped few times. People still prefer stealth even if it's not a must anymore just to make things easier and smoother. It's not about that we cannot do it without, it's about saving time for everyone.

48 minutes ago, AlisaTheFluffy said:

Fake mark is not random. If managed correctly, Zakhan could be killed in 4-man party without stealth pretty smooth (good gear). And even easier in new 6-man hard mode. Just need a fm to freeze aoe.

That's not going to work with pugs. 

3 hours ago, AlisaTheFluffy said:

so this may require 800+ ap in recruitment, i ran without some ppl hm 11 but 600 ap with bonus points it was painful always takes too long to kill zahken

NO,

when i run zakan i like to request for 900+ HM10+ and need stealth+tank+bb+sb, or else ima just kick them outta the party :D