gun class

Shore

2 hours ago, Krissy said:

i heard it will be released sometime this year in 2017 but id like to have more info about whether its jin race restricted or not

Jin and Gon, it will be. This race restriction is just retarded. Just exclude lyns and their stupid classes and allow all other races to pick all classes '' except lyn classes ''.

I mean isn't race/appearance a personal preference ? Why prohibit people from playing some classes they want, just because of their personal preferences ?

i would love it to come out faster then a year i don't care what thy call it it looks cool and i want it is all i now you tube needs to stop teasing us if we ant going to get it in like forever and not till the very last 

On 4/30/2017 at 4:02 PM, SauronTheGreat said:

Jin and Gon, it will be. This race restriction is just retarded. Just exclude lyns and their stupid classes and allow all other races to pick all classes '' except lyn classes ''.

I mean isn't race/appearance a personal preference ? Why prohibit people from playing some classes they want, just because of their personal preferences ?

Second Life ---->

On 01. 05. 2017. at 4:53 PM, BeK said:

Gon Gunner? Seems a little cheesy to me. Gon's are to massive and diesel to be hiding behind the likes of a gun...?

Yeah. Remove Gon FM as well, their race description clearly indicates that they use physical power, while Jin use the brains. Jin should have FM instead :v

My guess on the "Gunner" release it will most likely be after the Blade & Soul World Championship. Since NA will be competing this year, means to me we will be caught up (at least with skill changes) with KR to be relatively fair. Also, it don't make since to introduce a new class right before a tournament (to me). So I firmly believe that we will get it the same time as KR after we caught up.

Archived