Cloud Tokens

Aion2BnS

Just wanted to check why Cloud Tokens expire on 2nd May but they remain available in the daily dash until 24th May? Was that a misprint?

If we don't spend the tokens does that mean we won't be able to buy anything from the Dragon Express from 3rd may onwards?

I'm also curious to know more specific details on this. The website says that the Candycloud Park event ends on May 3rd. The Cloud Tokens say they are redeemable until May 2nd. And the Daily Dash that can reward Cloud Tokens is available until May 24th. I'm surprised at how confusing they made this seem, lol.

Perhaps a Moderator/Community Rep. could clarify when the Dragon Express will have the Event Tab removed?

• NCSOFT

The Candycloud Park event will be ending on May 3 with the Cloud Token's being redeemable until May 24th. The date on the tokens should be updated with the correct date during this weeks maintenance.

• NCSOFT

With the Cloud Token's date mistakenly ending today May 2, the Antique Window is now appearing to sell your tokens. Please don't sell any tokens through the Antique Window as this issue will be resolved during tomorrow's maintenance when the Cloud Tokens exchange date is extended to May 24th. If you were able to sell your tokens through the Antique Window, don't worry! We'll return the sold tokens before May 24.

You should refund everyone that sold then via antique window of bought junk via dragon express before they really expired. I had 98 and got junk via dragon express thinking that I wouldn't get 2 more only to find out that the daily quest gave me 5 and they were still good and now no sacred oil for my pet. There was no in game message and I don't check the forums every time I log in to see what's working or not.

• 3 weeks later...

I am confused. For me, the Cloud Tokens had said they expired June 2. I still have 19 of them. Why not give people one last chance to redeem them for the actual prizes once they become "antique"????

1 hour ago, Xiaoyen said:

I am confused. For me, the Cloud Tokens had said they expired June 2. I still have 19 of them. Why not give people one last chance to redeem them for the actual prizes once they become "antique"????

And then one more and one more and one more and... it's over when it's over dude.

Archived