How to fix F8

Distortion

42 minutes ago, andayuna said:

Did you just assume that all of these cancerous players comes from regions outside NA? and no players that live in NA proper are incapable of being a cancer in F8?

Now you are trying to bring racism into this... Go away

Sorry, was this post supposed to be sarcastic, i didn't get it!

Don't you think that it's possible that someone with a not so great internet connection could possible live in your 'region'? and at that the same person with a not so great internet connection could have issues grasping the mechanics?

It's not racism, it's just stupidity.

Middle eastern here

Pretty sure i can do all the mechanics in every dungeon on f8 perfectly. And i almost always outdps everyone with similar or even people with higher gear than mine, despite my high ping. because i spend most of my time in the game trying to figure out how my class works and how the dungeons work. 

Pretty sure there's a lot of people from my area or similar distant areas who aren't cancer

i do miss counter here and there with my KFM and z,4 2KD on my destroyer is bit hard due to high ping but i have no issue with mech.

From what I see, those ppl who messes up mech or doing stupid things to make instance longer are those who are lazy and brainless.

Archived