Eradicate bugged?

Figorix

Hello!

IS ERADICATE BUGGED?

I was testing dps when i realised that eradicate may be bugged. Maybe i dont get it, but skill says that it should deal about 50% dmg more after repulse, right?

3ac5a266fd.jpg

So, when i was testing i realised that all of my eradicates deal almost exactly the same dmg. I cant see it. Is it bug? I should deal as much as repulse, right? 

3ac5dcf67e.jpg

Anyone else experienced this? I think that noone ever realised, because i've never seen a post about it. 

This is very odd then.

Eradicate on paper does about 50% less dmg than repulse (Anyone ever realised that repulse has diff description? :P ). If you add another (in this case) 800 dmg to repulse, then it should hit about twice as hard as eradicte, but it does not, only 150% of eradicate. Unless it's literally 800 dmg after all the multipliers, which... would make me sad. 

(Used dragonbone axe with 1ap so it doesnt light green from bonuses) 

4d23961c4d.jpg4d23bc2247.jpg

PS: What's Violent Wind skill? I cant find it... Is it wrong translation?

Using Eradicate adds the additional damage to it and turns it into Repulse, if you add the 2 damage numbers from Eradicate you get the damage number of Repulse.  Violent Wind is Galeforce, just another messed up translation.

Archived