Which server? Clan?

Sihlia

Hi there:) 

im new at playing Bns and want to play with some people but my current server is very empty T.T 

I want to create a new character but I'm not sure which server .. any suggestions?

i like the combat system in bns and the story, but the player community is a bit dry compared to other games I've tried. Maybe it's because everyone is at a very high level, and I'm too low. 

But I still like bns! Pls give me some advice><  

I would be happy to welcome you in our clan, we do not care about player levels and mostly just chat all day. ;-)

Almaz is located in group 1, so you would need a character in either Windrest, Wild Springs or Highland Gate, and it would need to join the Cerulean faction to be able to join.

Windrest and therefore group 1 is one of the most populated servers in EU, but on all servers you have very few people in the below-level-50 range, simply because you rise very quickly in levels in Blade and Soul as long as you follow the storyline.

There are also people that just jump to lvl 50 with a special voucher, so there will be even less people in the low level areas. Most of those areas and dungeons are also much too easy for groups, adding to the starting loneliness I am afraid. :-(

My general experience in B&S community is that everyone is pretty nice and friendly, especially within the clans, but that in random groups things turn less social and sometimes toxic. So I would always recommend to play with friends and to join a clan, because the same people who would not say a word throughout a whole dungeon might be open and nice in their own clan, but afraid to expose themselves in a random group. ^_^

1 hour ago, Sihlia said:

Maybe it's because everyone is at a very high level, and I'm too low. 

But I still like bns! Pls give me some advice><  

Yep that's is your problem. The early game is extremely streamlined right now so no one are wasting their time at low lvl content. The game rly starts when you finish the main quest line. You will be about 50+5lvl and will have access to the main dungeons where everyone are. The game is well populated and you will find tons of ppl to run 50lvl dungeons and to fight in arena.

The f8 lobby is cross-server (and so are the arena and the market) so it doesn't rly that important on what server you are.

6 hours ago, Shuchin said:

I would be happy to welcome you in our clan, we do not care about player levels and mostly just chat all day. ;-)

Almaz is located in group 1, so you would need a character in either Windrest, Wild Springs or Highland Gate, and it would need to join the Cerulean faction to be able to join.

Windrest and therefore group 1 is one of the most populated servers in EU, but on all servers you have very few people in the below-level-50 range, simply because you rise very quickly in levels in Blade and Soul as long as you follow the storyline.

There are also people that just jump to lvl 50 with a special voucher, so there will be even less people in the low level areas. Most of those areas and dungeons are also much too easy for groups, adding to the starting loneliness I am afraid. :-(

My general experience in B&S community is that everyone is pretty nice and friendly, especially within the clans, but that in random groups things turn less social and sometimes toxic. So I would always recommend to play with friends and to join a clan, because the same people who would not say a word throughout a whole dungeon might be open and nice in their own clan, but afraid to expose themselves in a random group. ^_^

Thank you so much for your response !! I was stupid and forgot to mention that I'm in the NA server T.T 

The clan you are in sounds like fun:) I'll try to talk to more ppl in game, and hopefully find some friends :D 

6 hours ago, SadFace said:

Yep that's is your problem. The early game is extremely streamlined right now so no one are wasting their time at low lvl content. The game rly starts when you finish the main quest line. You will be about 50+5lvl and will have access to the main dungeons where everyone are. The game is well populated and you will find tons of ppl to run 50lvl dungeons and to fight in arena.

The f8 lobby is cross-server (and so are the arena and the market) so it doesn't rly that important on what server you are.

I'll try to get to level 50 >< a lot of ppl can do it rly fast but I'm just super slow and horrible at directions and looking at maps... facepalm*

I was in Gunma but Im thinking of transferring to Mushin coz ppl say its the most populated server. So if you gonna make a toon there, we could maybe quest together tomorrow. My toon's name is Azurexe. 

Archived