Returning summoner

Hawktalon

Hi all I just returned a few days ago from a long hiatus, my current gear is true ivorymoon weapon with full pinacle accessories and a mix of asura and twisted ss and I am sitting currently at 738 ap, the questions I have are:

1. Which ss should I farm

2 .Which legendary weapon is the best for earth build

3. Will I be able to do Mushins tower after defeating Mushin (I think thats floor number 8) or which floor should I be aiming for with my ap

4. Which hm lvl and what gear should I have for the last 3 dungeons (Desolate Tomb,NS and I think EC)

5. Which are the best dailies for gold now currently

6. Which accessories should I be getting next and if possible please write where to get them

1. First go for full MSP ss, afther that bt (skybreak spyre)

2. Many summoners have different opinions about the weapon, if you ask me, I'd go for baleful > Raven, but many others played with seraph.

3. As a summoner, floor 15 shouldn't be a problem, maybe even higher.

4. HM Level doesn't say anything about your gear/game play. However since the patch ppl in f8 are looking mostly for hm10+ for these dungeons unfortunately

5. Purple dungeons / daily challenge, I guess

6. You start with full pinnacle and try to get the legendary items (necklace in desolate tomb, belt in naryu foundry, ring in EC/Black tower, earring Blacktower, bracelet in naryu sanctum)

Archived