so called "f2 fix "

MistII

the last "fix" on wednesday was just a humiliation to all bns players, and it shows how the company treats the players after 8 hours of maintenance the f2 page that was promised to be the best there is till now, got worse yet again and it just crossing a line. feels like all u did  was just adding another p2w bundle to f10 .

that game started as such a promise, yet it feels like the future of this game is in question because of actions like these that  show pure disrespect and just the interest to make more money of a game that is doomed to die

54 minutes ago, TalonShina said:

What is broken? Mine seemed fine even showed the point break down my husband used on his main when I looked him up to check it. I checked mine too and it seemed fine

Exclusive to EU only. Our F2 been broken for idk ... 3 months now?

NCS screw up in all updates this team can  do any update Without making game have more bugs?

Really same1 rebember one?

About EU serve is just sad this team just dont care about EU. 

They prove it several times.

If you dont like it go play in NA then geez. The amount of crying in this forum about something so insignificant is so high it gives me cancer.... If you think bug fixing is such an easy job, I advice you to apply for a bug fixing job at NCWest and I will personally pay you the salary if you do things "properly".

The bug in the beginning was only in the new HM point system. Adding new slots in the equipment part of F2 most likely is the reason for this bug. Who cares if you can see the person items or not? Will that change anything? Elitism much?

1 hour ago, NightFer said:

If you dont like it go play in NA then geez. The amount of crying in this forum about something so insignificant is so high it gives me cancer.... If you think bug fixing is such an easy job, I advice you to apply for a bug fixing job at NCWest and I will personally pay you the salary if you do things "properly".

The bug in the beginning was only in the new HM point system. Adding new slots in the equipment part of F2 most likely is the reason for this bug. Who cares if you can see the person items or not? Will that change anything? Elitism much?

Character Profile (F2) has been updated:

Hongmoon Points (Offense/Defense) have been added

New stats have been added (PvP Attack Power, Boss Attack Power)

Character Profile (F2) stats will now correctly match Character Info (P) window

Added the Mystic Badge slot

Fixed an issue where you could not see the tooltip of a character’s equipped items

They should not announce such bs then. I would rather hear something like 'ok, f2 is messed up, it takes approx x weeks to fix it and when it will be done we will apply it' instead of 'we are aware of this issue and we claim every second maintenance that it is fixed while it won't.' Needless to say that i don't even remember when f2 worked like intended. November 2016 maybe?

2 hours ago, NightFer said:

Typical NA player. :D

This logic is so flawed... I can't even begin to understand it.

Why would EU go to NA .. for the lag ? ... and at this point you are also cyring... and it's not even close to the word "insignificant" .. it has a very high value when you are looking for a party, for example, maybe people are looking for 800+ ap and I'm a lvl 50 with 3 HM , but since you can't see what I have on my, like maybe leg. SS and gear, 99% of people will kick you just because  "elitism" is looked at HM as well.. so if you are not HM 10 you are considered low gear without even looking at you... so you see the F2 has great value for the community and it's not even close to elitism,  elitism was back in the days of H1 and H2 were 500 - 600 AP was elite, I know because I was one back then, I had 550 AP back then and I was classed in the elite rank, why and how this started, I don't know, but people will always look at F2 for faster runs.

The bug at the start, I can say that it had no real value and is not different from what we have now, people would only see your HM in the party and had no way to kick you, BUT NOW THEY CAN !  So you see, it's making a lot of people angry because they get kicked maybe for nothing.  I can go on and on, the main point is that you are very wrong.

They fixed one thing, but made it worse, because people don't care, they look at HM for now and it's enough.

So if you have nothing of value to say, don't say it, if you are from NA, don't get involved in this, it's like me telling you to move to EU, start from 0 with awesome ping on top of it and then you can talk they way you would like or see fit.

A bit of thinking next time, it goes a long way you know.

Maybe you didn't realise it yet, but THEY ALREADY FIXED it. See NA. It works. In theory, the only thing that needs changing are the URLs in the code (replace na-bns for eu-bns) and it SHOULD be done. I have no ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing idea how they can screw that shit up all the time. The environment should be the same for NA/EU, except DNS/IP and location of the server.

Since IT IS fixed, and they still screw EU, it just tells us they don't ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing test ANYTHING for EU or are just too imcompetent to change a freaking URL. 

I personally don't care about F2, but it's the principle of them ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing with EU all the time, while shit's working in NA.

9 hours ago, csisy said:

Typical NA player. :D

Well, no. I play on EU 100% and I personally dont give a single cent about F2 as long as people know the mechanics and have somewhat descent stats (crit,piercing,crit dmg,elemental dmg, AP comes last)

9 hours ago, amokk said:

Maybe you didn't realise it yet, but THEY ALREADY FIXED it. See NA. It works. In theory, the only thing that needs changing are the URLs in the code (replace na-bns for eu-bns) and it SHOULD be done. I have no ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing idea how they can screw that shit up all the time. The environment should be the same for NA/EU, except DNS/IP and location of the server.

Since IT IS fixed, and they still screw EU, it just tells us they don't ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing test ANYTHING for EU or are just too imcompetent to change a freaking URL. 

I personally don't care about F2, but it's the principle of them ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing with EU all the time, while shit's working in NA.

Maybe instead of typing this here, forward this in the bug reports section or use the ticket system so the devs actually know your opinion on this issue? But since the issue is not entirely on the URL (since you see the stats correctly as they are in P panel but the items are missing), have you thought about the possibility of the issue being more complex than this?

in addition to all the bs and the patch notes that say how glorious their job was and hows everything is perfect, not a single apology was given or any explanation on wtf going on and when we will really get the fix , and to the guy that said wtf we need f2, well in f8 its a mandatory or else that game is useless

I'd really want to see this fixed.The situation lasted too long already.We are all feeling frustrated and our experience is lowering because we would like to use this function.it's basic in all the other games I've played.

Please fix F2.The expectation we had toward the last maintenace makes us to feel let's say cheated .No ,we don't want another RNG box ,this won't fix the game! please fix F2!

• Ooneka locked this topic
  • NCSOFT

Greetings,

We want to make these forums a positive environment for you to discuss Blade & Soul-related topics, and to give us your feedback on the game. However, calling people or entire clans out and name-shaming them serves no purpose other than eliciting an emotional response from other members of the community. In the future, we ask that you please keep your posts on-topic, civil, and constructive.

This thread is now closed.

Archived