Forums

Is destro really most op class after skill update?

Rakamakafo

10 hours ago, Lamae said:

Those who play range always says this stuff. Go play melee then tell me range is hard.

I got a BD and a sin if this is melee enough for you. Both classes are easy to play. BD is just braindead LB/F almost the whole time with a skill in between after whatever how many seconds. Evading is also easy because of perma parry and short cooldown Q and E. Almost same for sin. Poison and braindead same rotation the whole time. Currently while blue buff it's only 1 button with extreme damage. So tell me how is melee that harder?

8 minutes ago, csisy said:

He/She probably meant the extra work for block/dodge/evade/sidestep attacks. And this is true, as a ranged, you don't have to deal with the boss rotation most of the time.

If you got a tank class in the group or your own damage is too low to take aggro, then yes.  In the end, if you play a class for a longer time it doesnt matter because you should know your class no matter what. Never heard any good (thats the important word) melee complaining about the "easier" life of range classes.

Go and roll a warlock. Get high enough crit chance and some HM skills and you have non stop dragon helixes along with your V which hits like a truck. My level 50 hm7 wl with storyline SS and 3 socket seraph1 deals more damage than my lvl 50 hm8 summoner(5/8 HM skills unlocked) with 5msp+3ebondrake and stage 3 baleful with 4 sockets(and better gems).

My sunflower hits for 9-13k, a little more when it procs supersunflower. On my WL, dragonhelix or v do 17k-22k without soulburn. 

Also, pve parties love WLs and will take you to high hm dungeons just for your buff.

Summoners also need to do a lot more in certain dungeons, 1 mess up=5 angry people. EC im looking at you.

Also, you get the general hate from people when you play summoner, doesn't bother me though.

13 hours ago, Lamae said:

Those who play range always says this stuff. Go play melee then tell me range is hard. Range is meaning of easy even defensive moves when attacked are easy, as if dodging 3-4 sec hits coming towards you is hard. You can even see where boss leaps if it does leap while some melees will be confused if it leapt behind them. Range : easy rotation, easy life, easy everything, top DPS.

FM main and I have a BM which i've taken thru all the top tier dungeons, the single only annoying thing about it compared to my FM is when bosses move or some things in MSP/DKV, but dps matters little in those instances, so there is literally nothing harder about it, actually melee have a alot more quick opening damage skills where as FM you gotta cast this, then this, then that then you can cast your most OP burst skill, melee just roll their palm across 1 row of their keyboard for easy opening burst, what's hard about that?

Every competent ranged dps on the planet is capable of surviving if forced to fight in melee range, I know because I do it alot as FM, I can also survive acrimor easier with less gear on my BM, and that's with 250, compared to when I had comparable gear on my FM.

Maybe you just want easy mode when you stand pressed buttons and never take damage, but that doesn't happen for anyone in this game regardless of what class you choose, stop crying.

15 hours ago, Lamae said:

Those who play range always says this stuff. Go play melee then tell me range is hard. Range is meaning of easy even defensive moves when attacked are easy, as if dodging 3-4 sec hits coming towards you is hard. You can even see where boss leaps if it does leap while some melees will be confused if it leapt behind them. Range : easy rotation, easy life, easy everything, top DPS.

Why, you can't dodge 3 sec hit coming to you, I believe the yellow/red marker is the same. Just for the record, FM has 2 frontal dodges with 15 sec CD, not 8, the SS you need to time precisely, it's more for escaping the zone than making an iframe (and then you have to run back, because you are now too far, SS=14 meters, max hit range 16=meters, guess I should stay at melee range). Also FM has block once every 18 seconds and it last for 0.5 sec, and if you say that 1 can block, yes it can, for 0.5 sec every 1 sec, but then no Burn=no damage. Let's check the other side: KFM HM counter = 1 sec resist, BM? 4 seconds block, 3 iframes with 8 seconds reuse, and one of them has no CD in draw stance? Let's see: E-Q-E-4-E-Tab-E-SS-E-Double RMB+F-E by that time, Q, SS, Tab are reused, add to that 3 in draw stance for 1.5 sec immunity and Cyclone after block with another 1 second immunity, hell even it's weaker F block is 1.2 seconds and gives 2 sec of free RMBs that reduce CD of Tab.... SO WHAT THE ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ARE YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT? Should I also start counting the CC skills of most melee classes too? Or you also think that 1 stun every 36 sec and 1 KD every 18 sec is too much, the 1 stun of the FM has prerequisites, imagine to need 3 stacks bleed to stun.......

Everyone is going way off topic I don't see the point of arguing, the OP will not be able to play any melee class with a bad connection since I'm guessing he has high ping and delays. He will not be able to do proper rotations which all melee classes require or dodge attacks on time and most definitely will not be able to tank right with a BM, he will just get flamed. I also play both melee and ranged classes. Ranged is way more forgiving compared to melee since you're not directly in the bosses face so if you lag, mess up or anything you can recover quickly while with melee its the opposite especially if you're the tank. 

Pick a class and git gud, but too bad this game is 100% reliant on the lowest ping possible to make a class decision compared to some other games, play at 150-200ms flawlessly or a slight delay only when you actually sit down and focus at what kind of delay you're getting in combat

On 4/27/2017 at 1:34 AM, Zedonia said:

I got a BD and a sin if this is melee enough for you. Both classes are easy to play. BD is just braindead LB/F almost the whole time with a skill in between after whatever how many seconds. Evading is also easy because of perma parry and short cooldown Q and E. Almost same for sin. Poison and braindead same rotation the whole time. Currently while blue buff it's only 1 button with extreme damage. So tell me how is melee that harder?

^ picks the easiest melee classes then go on to pick the simplest build that no way can ever be competitive then rants that our classes are easier. Accept it- live with it that all you range class are reliant on melees. Sucks that you never played melee.

No, the most OP class is still the blade dancer, ago a moment in arena a BC defeated me with a air combo and ccs, i could not do anything, also its almost impossible to cc them or grab it.

*I did not read any comments already made and only answered directly to the author of the thread*

Archived