Forums

Is destro really most op class after skill update?

Rakamakafo

Yo boys and girls, What is the most easiest, OP both for PVP/PVE class currently to play after skill update?

I have tried to gather info myself and it seems that destro deals highest dps with less buttons compared to other class, am i right?

15 minutes ago, CharlieIsBoss said:

If I was cooking up a bot, I would also ask this question.

ahahah, no i just back to game and want take most relaxing class to play, i played bd before and broke my fingers doing his rotation. So im looking for a class with easier rotation... but still strong both pve and pvp.

Just now, csisy said:

BD's wind build is pretty easy.

The basic (without any buff) is: RMB-RMB-RMB-F

If you have wind surge it becomes: RMB(-RMB)-F

And that's all about it. :D

well i still want to deal as much as possible dps with less buttons :D , just many months past specially this skill update, so want to be sure i make the right choice.

BM, Summoner and Destroyer all can have pretty simple dps rotations and still do well with just left and right click.

But tossing in a HM soaring falcon, Phoenix Wing, Tab, Searing Slash for BM or Fury, Smash, Ember Stomp etc will obviously improve it. 

9 minutes ago, Rakamakafo said:

ahahah, no i just back to game and want take most relaxing class to play, i played bd before and broke my fingers doing his rotation. So im looking for a class with easier rotation... but still strong both pve and pvp.

BD's wind build is pretty easy.

The basic (without any buff) is: RMB-RMB-RMB-F

If you have wind surge it becomes: RMB(-RMB)-F

And that's all about it. :D

20 minutes ago, Knoxz said:

Well destroyer is the least amount of skills needed next to FM but destroyer is better in pvp

Do you even play FM? Can't read this shit anymore. Why do people think FM is a 3 button class? Do you even know the rotation a FM does? BM is easier, BD, too. Even sin is easier. A 3 button FM does no damage, just fyi.

11 minutes ago, Rakamakafo said:

well i still want to deal as much as possible dps with less buttons :D , just many months past specially this skill update, so want to be sure i make the right choice.

Your next option is the BM probably. You have to Tab then hold RMB. Then some LMB-RMB rotation, then repeat the whole process. :)

BDs are dealing pretty decent/high DPS...

Anyway... don't be this lazy. Why do you want to play if you don't want to do anything? This game is not a typical "press a button to win"

Evveryone keep saying BM but actually no. He will need to do more than just tab and rmb, Every class has a set rotation for out putting the maximum amount of dps. Also if you don't want to tank and only want to focus on dps then BM is not the class for you. Summoner has the easiest rotation ever while doing a lot of dps so that's definitely the class your looking for lol. You can also get gold in pvp very easy and low level with sum but may struggle after that. I think the better classes in both pve and pvp right now are warlock, blade dancer and sin but of course it depends on skill too.

well i have played this game seriously for 9 months, and the thing is my internet connection is very bad, so no matter how much i try on arena i just cant make it happen due this weak connection, same goes for PVE i dont like myself having lowest dmg, so beside bad internet and game ping is time, i dont have it much but i still like this game. So i wanted something very simple that takes least amount of time to master... and class that wont ruin my PVE dps just because of constant delays. Nobody need low dps player in the party.

12 minutes ago, Rakamakafo said:

well i have played this game seriously for 9 months, and the thing is my internet connection is very bad, so no matter how much i try on arena i just cant make it happen due this weak connection, same goes for PVE i dont like myself having lowest dmg, so beside bad internet and game ping is time, i dont have it much but i still like this game. So i wanted something very simple that takes least amount of time to master... and class that wont ruin my PVE dps just because of constant delays. Nobody need low dps player in the party.

Well I think whatever class you play you won't be doing the amount of dps that you should be doing due to your situation but summoner is definitely the easiest and simplest since you only spam lmb and rmb while doing some of the other skills in between to maximize dps.

1 hour ago, Zedonia said:

Do you even play FM? Can't read this shit anymore. Why do people think FM is a 3 button class? Do you even know the rotation a FM does? BM is easier, BD, too. Even sin is easier. A 3 button FM does no damage, just fyi.

Those who play range always says this stuff. Go play melee then tell me range is hard. Range is meaning of easy even defensive moves when attacked are easy, as if dodging 3-4 sec hits coming towards you is hard. You can even see where boss leaps if it does leap while some melees will be confused if it leapt behind them. Range : easy rotation, easy life, easy everything, top DPS.

The most OP class after skill update: Blade Dancer.

They can delay the match for as long as they like and can deal 50% damage in 2 hits after an air combo. All it takes is just landing the shot right. WLs are OP too and all but BDs can potentially counter them if they do what I mentioned above. Assassins are annoying and buffed to Hell, but it's not nearly as bad as BD and WL. Sure, assassins are broken in their nature, as are summoners, and fire BM is cheap, but what they did with BD and WL is flat out unforgivable.

Since you said you have a bad connection, I'm guessing your ping is also high so that means picking any melee class will not work out for you. You  need to be able to dodge attacks and most require you to animation cancel except for the bm I think, but bm has to tank and their q and e needs to be timed perfectly so your best bet would be to go with a ranged class.

3 hours ago, RainbowDashie said:

hope you know that you wont even reach 50% of sum dps with just lmb+rmb braindead.

Which is why I said doing other skills in between, I play a sum alt so I know but basic anicancel is lmb and rmb.

4 minutes ago, Zedonia said:

I got a BD and a sin if this is melee enough for you. Both classes are easy to play. BD is just braindead LB/F almost the whole time with a skill in between after whatever how many seconds. Evading is also easy because of perma parry and short cooldown Q and E. Almost same for sin. Poison and braindead same rotation the whole time. Currently while blue buff it's only 1 button with extreme damage. So tell me how is melee that harder?

He/She probably meant the extra work for block/dodge/evade/sidestep attacks. And this is true, as a ranged, you don't have to deal with the boss rotation most of the time.

Archived