Sign in to follow this  
Nakkuru

Spring Bloom Boxes

Nakkuru   

Before I logged off I noticed the moving window at the top of the store say "Welcome the spring bloom boxes" or something similar to that. I believe they are adding rng boxes during the maintenance as well as fixes for a lot of bugs that occurred. We will have to wait and see!

Nyona   

Yeah probably they will add boxes next week not today. When cloud event ends.

csisy   
3 minutes ago, xFragileDreamsx said:

How much are the boxes? I'm not home and forgot how much they usually run. Thanks. 

139 coin

Well, I hate content blocked behind this ****. 

So my wardrobe is missing: "Spring Breeze", "Red Gankplank Style Hair", " Cooling Off Shades", "Countdown" and after this spring-box maybe I can add "Revolution" to the list. 

I bought every box released as much as I could reasonable effort ... but never was as lucky as my mates (most of 'em got these outfits, even if they don't wanted it and bought half as much as me). I'm disappointed about this since the release of the first box which contained "Black padded coat" back in time. 

After ~6month and a vote I was able to obtain that "Black Padded Coat" ... so please it's time:

Bring back these costumes for mortals with realy bad rng like me: 

• "Spring Breeze"
  • "Red Gankplank Style Hair"
  • " Cooling Off Shades"
  • "Countdown"
  • and soon add to this list as well: "Revolution"

For the sake of cthulhu (or every god/goddess you believe in) make those pieces at least tradeable! 

Edited by 855967_1452550250

Kayama   

meh.... just another rip-off.  the box rewards are easily obtainable by anyone. lazy-whale event.

csisy   
25 minutes ago, Kayama said:

meh.... just another rip-off.  the box rewards are easily obtainable by anyone. lazy-whale event.

What's about the gem? I wanted the gem, I've spent my hm coins :(

Kealuo   

All i want is spring breeze, only reason im putting little on these boxes cause i want the gem and that not even dropping