Use of macros

NightRain

seems alot of people are using Macro'ing to not get cool downs and so on it is a extral program are these people just lazy and stuiped or just cant get anywhere in the Game they suck so bad they got to cheat to win the pay to win i dont mind but the cheating of Macro'ing is BS the GM or NCsoft is not doing anything about this or anything. third party macro software

Rant over?

Wow, english is my 3rd language and your english is cringy asf.

You lack knowledge, macro doesn't end any cooldown.

If you faced someone with no cooldown on a skill that's supposed to have a cooldown, that's cheating, not macro'ing.

Macro doesn't stop cooldowns, it just makes rotation better. I think the reason they don't ban for macro use though is that in all other regions they are allowed to use macros, At least thats what I heard. I know for fact Korea allow them since Jaesung complained about NA not allowing macros when it was first released. If they did decide to ban everyone then probably almost half the bns population would be gone.

2 hours ago, NightRain said:

seems alot of people are using Macro'ing to not get cool downs and so on it is a extral program are these people just lazy and stuiped or just cant get anywhere in the Game they suck so bad they got to cheat to win the pay to win i dont mind but the cheating of Macro'ing is BS the GM or NCsoft is not doing anything about this or anything. third party macro software

First of All Learn The Difference between Macro and Cheating, Macro is not Illegal..., and does not Remove/Decreaase Cooldowns of Skills... I'm pretty sure you have no clue what macro even does... But anyway

Please note that the NCSOFT does not expressly prohibit the use of any of these programs, please use them at your own risk.

We're aware that some players use skill macros to improve performance and to ease their usage of keybindings in-game.

However, please keep in mind that these programs can also be used for other reasons which aren't as innocent.

26 minutes ago, NightRain said:

in pvp yes it is get ahold of someone from BNS ask them if is leagle to have in pvp

36 minutes ago, NightRain said:

it is illagie to Macro is cheating it means they cant fight reg they got to hide behind it like a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

1 hour ago, NightRain said:

o0o well they shouldnt be cheating

get ahold of BNS they will tell you

macro'ing  is cheating it is Illage

3 hours ago, NightRain said:

i recommend grammarly if you are using google chrome, if not i suggest Composition I.

Best Regards,

Animation canceling is intended, it is part of every version of the game and is available to every class. As many others have mentioned, you can see many examples of players using animation cancelling in both PvE and PvP in videos, streams, and tournaments. However, using macros or similar programs to automate actions while playing Blade & Soul is against our terms of service so do this at your own risk

I believe the OP is thinking of macroing as what Jagex of Runescape views it as. Aka botting/hacking/automated tasks.

But in these days and times for everything else, macro is simply referring to combining like 1-2 keyboard inputs and manually pressing it lel. Gonna get some serious carpal tunnel tbh, only makes sense to manual play if you're doing a lot of pvp and get into it competitively within the tournaments, but PvE and low tier PvP? No one gives a shit lol

You may want to look up every combination of badges, skills and leveled weapons before ranting about cooldowns. Some combinations of the 4 have amazing synergistic effects and they are documented. Don't ask where, part of the game is finding and reading or watching things.

Other things people do are: other keyboard setups to give better button placement, wired equiptment with lower latency, more buttons and keyed lights. Up to19 button mice and lit keyboards that show you what skills are available by flashing/coloring, specifi game controllers, better HUD setups. 

Improving your game is up to you. Complaining gets you nowhere.

1 hour ago, hwalien said:

please stop trying to justify macro.

macro is 3rd party program. its not hacks but it is considered cheating.

Macro helps you click on your keyboard faster with perfect rotation. So do you think a pro player is cheating because he clicks faster and better than you? Using macro is like letting a pro player play, I don't see where is cheating in this?

Pro player or macro, they ARE better than you, if you can let your friend play your account, why is letting a program do the clicking cheating? 

9 minutes ago, Pandaman1314 said:

Macro helps you click on your keyboard faster with perfect rotation. So do you think a pro player is cheating because he clicks faster and better than you? Using macro is like letting a pro player play, I don't see where is cheating in this?

Pro player or macro, they ARE better than you, if you can let your friend play your account, why is letting a program do the clicking cheating? 

so BOT users say "Bot helps me gain gold and lvl quicker so i can catch up with whales" is this okay?

I didn't say nothing about me being good as pro players. i didnt even asked to be a pro player so what r you even talking about?

lots of players uses macro even if code of conduct (or term of service, bah whatever) tells they arent allowed.

but as everything on earth happens, they likely ban the unlucky guy who maybe was trying what macro are and how they works instead of the abuser who maybe now can be 1000ap...

..so...well... unfair, as life is...

16 hours ago, NightRain said:
15 hours ago, NightRain said:
14 hours ago, NightRain said:

o0o well they shouldnt be cheating

macro'ing  is cheating it is Illage

U  do know NA is only bsn that cant use them kr an other bsn lets them use it

I'll tell you what I really think, about macros, mods and everything people do here:

This is an "action" MMO, anything you use to "improve" your performance is like cheating, why dont let a bot play for you? If you dont have fingers and a brain to do your own combos and train yourself to not miss, you are a non-skilled player simple as that.

Every other game block macros and external tools, but here it seems as a "commodity" thing. If NCSoft really allows that, I think they should implement an "easy mode" like some hack and slash games, so the softcore team just press any key and the character does everything.

Archived