Forums

Maintenance on 4/26/2017 - Duration

MonkeyDRuffy

7 minutes ago, CharlieIsBoss said:

..and they don't recycle...evil I tell ya'.... 

kek. if all the boss and mob reskins aren't proof of not recycling, dunno what that would be. I'd give this, and most other mmos, the Green Earth award for that.

I went out to Books A Million and bought this super cool graphic novel. Would not have gotten it if it hadn't been for the extra long maintenance. I know I play too much. If it weren't for long maintenance, I'd start to forget what a tree looks like.

11 minutes ago, Fatalito said:

kek. if all the boss and mob reskins aren't proof of not recycling, dunno what that would be. I'd give this, and most other mmos, the Green Earth award for that.

haha. you got me there. next beer's on me.

come to think of it, I was just looking over a reskinned kaari outfit somewhere recently...

12 hours ago, Vexthal said:

oh the amount of hate this is gonna generate when EU pop realize game is down longer than last maintenance, when the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ are you gonna separate our maintenance times, this is getting ridiculous. we loose 1/7 days every week now, this is not ok.

Perhaps when each of the EU players spend 1000+ euro more per month in this game, then they may consider to hire another team to separate the maintenance on EU servers from NA servers.

21 hours ago, Kayama said:

8 hour maintenance and F2 is still broken ...... pointless to rant or say more its just the standard way ncsoft fixes  errors....... so what else is new

Really? I am from NA and it seems that F2 is fixed. Unlike before, now if you do F2, there will be a little bit of loading time before viewing other people's stats, but I don't find any errors in there. At least the AP stats seem to be correct now.

Archived