Maintenance on 4/26/2017 - Duration

MonkeyDRuffy

This is hilarious. :D

I really don't know what the hell they are doing during maintenance. Are they fixing the bugs in that time? lol

I don't understand why the size of the patch matters. If it's implemented and tested, they just have to update and restart the servers. If nothing important is changed the maintenance takes 3-4 hours if a bigger patch comes the maintenance goes to 8+ hours. Srsly wtf?

And again... EU people are ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed.

oh the amount of hate this is gonna generate when EU pop realize game is down longer than last maintenance, when the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ are you gonna separate our maintenance times, this is getting ridiculous. we loose 1/7 days every week now, this is not ok.

21 minutes ago, Vexthal said:

oh the amount of hate this is gonna generate when EU pop realize game is down longer than last maintenance, when the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ are you gonna separate our maintenance times, this is getting ridiculous. we loose 1/7 days every week now, this is not ok.

I just realized . hahaha.. well no BNS today I guess... ofc I'm not happy about it.

Regarding the separate maintenance, this was an issue since day 1 when the game was release and there have been so many topics and chats about it and nothing ever happened so it's safe to assume that it will never be fixed and us EU players will always have to suffer.

3 hours ago, Yndril said:

You'd be more happy if they say "4 hours" and start extending it again? Really there is no pleasing the community...

No, I would be happy if they could make a maintenance in less than 1 hour (hint: it's possible)

it's kind of funny because raven feathers and other items were also bugged. I believe the bugged raven feathers actually made another appearance a week after (which also tells me the "Today's specials" are simply rotating).  So my question is, " are they going to roll back the raven feathers as well?" It only seems fair that if you roll back abused exp charms, then raven feathers should receive the same treatment, and roll back the gear upgrades, etc.

4 hours ago, Yndril said:

You'd be more happy if they say "4 hours" and start extending it again? Really there is no pleasing the community...

An update should only take a minute? Look at Warframe, you're playing your mission when all of a sudden you get a message they will patch soon. Patching is done within the minute and you can play again. (fixes etc should be done BEFORE taking down servers, not during the downtime)

For me maintenance begins at 2 PM, so this one may end up at 10:30 PM.

I guess we all know why they made new Newsletter gift now for April 25.:D

And I hope they give me Misty Woods Necklace which one I didn't got it from Act 3 Chapter 27.

2 hours ago, ginIchi093 said:

lul RIP EU as always, give me back one day of my premium membership.

this is a valid point.. I'm going to miss my coins as well ...  I was going hard to get to 100 for the oil....  and a day of premium because it's going to be to late since I have work in the morning... 

18 minutes ago, KingFresh said:

An update should only take a minute? Look at Warframe, you're playing your mission when all of a sudden you get a message they will patch soon. Patching is done within the minute and you can play again. (fixes etc should be done BEFORE taking down servers, not during the downtime)

^ This

what about todays cloud tokens? will they compensate for it? purples, dc and candycloud usually gives me +-20 coins! if i dont get these today theyre fking up my grind rotation for my x3 sacred oils

1 hour ago, KingFresh said:

I believe Warframe's case is a little bit different. They don't have an open world with active monster killing or pvp. Everything in WF is instance based, and every instance is sent to the host player (whoever made the room) instead of running off WF's servers. Clan rooms may be player hosted instances as well, but I'm not sure. If anything, maybe the social rooms (the relays) may be the only stuff actually sitting in active servers.

Now on BnS's case, I don't know why the down time is so long, but on open world MMOs, down time is always needed as many things may require restarts to work. As for making the patches before the downtime, I'd assume they are, BUT, they still need to be deployed to the build AND tested (hopefully they DO test things....). Other than that, I agree that 8.5 hours is not common.

12 minutes ago, Gennady said:

Why all you people crying? Don't you have a job or other games?

haha, yeah

There is an issue with the exp charms that were sold in the specials. the max quantity per day is one, except there was a bug and some people whaled up to max level.

someone already mentioned this above also.

ANNND,  there were 2 threads in announcements regarding this whole charm deal.

the staff has to remove the exp from those charms only and refund the money.

this sounds labor intensive and IS NOT just a hot-fix of code already prepared

Some people act as if the staff just extends maint to punish the players.  Like they are pure evil and you can see the demon auras around them in those video streams, and they kill and eat puppies too.

..and they don't recycle...evil I tell ya'.... 

Archived