...nice work...

Geraton

So, came back after quiet a long time to check  the game status, especially how the classes evolved. I was surprised by 2 things the most...1. the decreased number of bots in arena 2. the decreased hate for "OP" summoners (yea I must admit they used to be OP, but nothing unbeatable)...the difference between that and now is...huge? but one thing I find really funny - how the summy class that used to be OP has been nerfed down to complete sh1t :D yea, as usually, class hated by the whole community gets nerfed as hell just to make other classes look stronger :x which automatically leads me to another question "Shouldnt we hate the so-called "nerfed Warlocks" now"? Na/Eu has even gotten nerfed version of the class already, now it is a glass cannon in arena, just summoners were generally the last thing standing in their way. After many duels with many warlocks Ive seen only one thing...dragon helix spam....I mean...unable to move for the whole match - from the beginning to the last breath of my health bar and spamming the hell out of this infinite focus-recharging combo... Not to be rude against warlocks or not saying that Im mad about my class being weaker than it used to be. First time I left because summy  was op, now im about to leave because of its nerfs (yea I know warlock took a little of nerfing as well, but as I saw the nerf isnt that significant)...makes me thinking this game's pvp and arena systems are never gonna be  balanced... not sure if theres anybody else seeing this difference same as I do, but please, stay away from negative/sweary replies, this topic is just opinion...obviously the last one ;)

Smartnote: Nerfing op class doesnt make big difference if the second one right after remains untouched. There are more classes in the need of enhance instead of those same classes being constantly nerfed :x have fun

The nerf of the classes are not being done only on NA/EU. It was originally from KR. NA/EU just follow the patches that KR gave to them. So, I think you are complaining in the wrong forum.

Also, in terms of warlock, I have to say that there will not be any nerf to it anytime soon. The newest revamp to the classes in KR was just happened last week. Some say warlock got nerfed, some says it got buffed. So, I don't really know, but as in NA/EU server, it will be a long time before another class skill revamp. So, if you think warlock is super OP, then you better re-roll to it.

It wasnt addressed to na eu devs, it was supposed to "applaud" to korean devs here :x Im not saying Im now hyped about warlocks fame and power so Ill reroll as many others would do once their class gets nerfed, Im a fighter so I would keep training even more, but I just cant understand the system of thinking in this game - class considered super op couple months ago is now complete trash. arena used to be no problem, now it is problem to win, even force master who used to be butter is now able to freeze me for 15 sec unable to do sh1t :D :D but yea, I may agree with the fact that it might be fault on my side - not used to changes yet. Anyway...hell damn, mechanics keep changing to worse and worse  :X :D 

It's really sad that they removed nearly half of our dps. And they made us the worst dps after destroyers. I've never seen this kind of nerf on other classes. But still there are 2 summoners in top 10 1vs1 list and i still believe this class has high potential after those nerfs. I dont like pvping that much but i really like this class and will love forever.

5 hours ago, Nyona said:

It's really sad that they removed nearly half of our dps. And they made us the worst dps after destroyers. I've never seen this kind of nerf on other classes. But still there are 2 summoners in top 10 1vs1 list and i still believe this class has high potential after those nerfs. I dont like pvping that much but i really like this class and will love forever.

atleast there are some sums in serious kr torunaments right now ;)

btw our dps is just so low cause our mystic amulet is pure garbage. wait for Vortex amulet and be happy to be in high tier dps ;)

Archived