Newsletter gift?

TigerLily20

is is already after April 25th ( till when you could sign for the newsletter ) and after the maintenance?

think not ... but maybe my clock is wrong.....

the get part should be the usual, or you need to do nothing at all or you need to login in your account and apply some code the will magically be there....

22 minutes ago, Dotimus said:

is is already after April 25th ( till when you could sign for the newsletter ) and after the maintenance?

think not ... but maybe my clock is wrong.....

the get part should be the usual, or you need to do nothing at all or you need to login in your account and apply some code the will magically be there....

didnt understand what u try to say here.... but i guess sure we need to wait.

I would say everything that comes from signing for newsletter comes on the day of maintenance as I understood that people have until 25th to sign in and that should with all logic include whole 24h within the 25th. Patience is the key.

3 hours ago, SylphidLive said:

Not yet, been signed since i make my account and never get mails from the newsletters....

U dont get Email its always added to ur account page u can go there t see it an apply to ur account Apply code tab then go to blade an soul tab

24 minutes ago, Twinmage said:

U dont get Email its always added to ur account page u can go there t see it an apply to ur account Apply code tab then go to blade an soul tab

Errrrr What? The newsletter goes through to the email address specified on the account, otherwise it wouldn't be called 'newsletter'.

Anyway, probably won't get anything until after maintenance, which is tomorrow right?

Archived