Forums

Im 99% sure weapon chests are rigged ...

momo4201337

Im like 99.9% sure the weapon your class needs have extra low drop rate so you swipe for keys its just bull shit

Twisted chests opened 14 i used a key in the end cause its obvious its rigged

Shattered masts chests opened ... dont even wanna go into it i got like 8 of each class now except mine 

Asura 2 of every class untill mine

Acrmimor not large enough sample but pretty sure i opened 10+ still no wep

Oblivion ... no ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ that chests 

2 minutes ago, Deathrainer said:

15 runs of asura in 3 days... still dont have my asura weapon... atm leveling another character cause i got bored of my main and grinding asura y a pain in the ass

Its obvious they want more money so they rig drop rates 

It is rigged. When you're able to got each weapon class several times but not yours the probability are completely messed. And it also happened to me a lot in the past when I had to farm world bosses. And when I had to farm tormented weapon I used to bet with a friend if I'll get a dagger or an axe cause it looked like that devs main destroyers and sins according to my observed drops.

10 minutes ago, Riss77 said:

It is rigged. When you're able to got each weapon class several times but not yours the probability are completely messed. And it also happened to me a lot in the past when I had to farm world bosses. And when I had to farm tormented weapon I used to bet with a friend if I'll get a dagger or an axe cause it looked like that devs main destroyers and sins according to my observed drops.

Ik what you mean its always ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing axes and newer your weapon so people buy more brilliant keys and im 100% sure they made the bracelet chest use silverfrost key so even more people give them money sense the key went up in price by alot in market 

1 hour ago, LiriC said:

RNG.

On some I got it straight off the bat.

On some 20 chests.

Next day right off the bat.

Next one.. 10 chests.

so..RNG I guess.. even if it feels like getting cheated.

^^ this

on some toons i got stuff on my first tries, on others seemed like forever ending grind

5 runs of Asura, got my weapon. 1 run of Gloom, got my weapon. 1 box of Twisted, got my weapon on my main while none of my alts had such amazing luck. You might think it is rigged but RNG is RNG. Every single box has equal chances of dropping each class' weapon so to get your weapon every single box has 1/9th of chance dropping it. You can open 1 or even 1000 to get your class weapon because the odds DO NOT add even if you have 10-40 boxes to open in one go.

You may believe it's 1/9 (11÷)chance to get your weapon. Let's inverse the reasoning, I saw drama posts where people said they opened 30 or more chests and tell me what's the probability you get every weapons but none yours. Or Throw a dice 30 times and tell me if you never got a 6.

1 hour ago, Riss77 said:

You may believe it's 1/9 (11÷)chance to get your weapon. Let's inverse the reasoning, I saw drama posts where people said they opened 30 or more chests and tell me what's the probability you get every weapons but none yours. Or Throw a dice 30 times and tell me if you never got a 6.

i also saw 500+ dt runs and no necklace but without any screen of that achiev and i wont believe it cause its nearly impossible.

Same with 30 boxes and not your weapon, just make a 30 sec video or screen or gif were you open these 30 boxes without your weapon. thats how argumentation works, thats how you proof something. Not just with texting aka "opend 3k boxes not my weapon q.q"

I have an rng trick to this... i normally farm the same weap chest until i have a stack... then i open some... i normally get weaps i need right off the bat with this method... But if you some how open a stack of 10 chest and get nothing then i advise going to get a key or save up some gold for one... but note always keep 1 chest of the weap you need... Rng can be tricky but just keep stacking

Kinda this. RNG become questionnable arround 30-40 tries if you still don't have your weapon. And many posters confuse the two layers of RNG :

1) the dungeon droprate chance of getting the chest because it's not guaranteed.

2) the supposed 11÷ to get your class weapon. That is questionnable if you open a lot more chests than 30-40.

I myself, when the beta started, saw my friend getting 25 boxes from that first field boss to get his class wep.

People here looks like have no clue what statistics mean. 11% chance doesnt mean you will get it always with a maximum of 9 tries. It means that in a *long run* if you average all persons who opened boxes it will tend to 1/9 or ~11%.

It is not impossible to open 100 boxes and dont get your weapon, it is very unlikely.

I like to think that for every person that gets it before the 9th try, someone else will pass the 9th try to balance the things, but look, if many people get before the 9th some may pass a lot the 9th to balance things out. Yeah be mad at lucky guys L0L. 

It's more like 1/30 chance to get what you need, maybe even less. Opened 70 profane boxes for a weapon upgrade once and didn't get what I needed. Some rng that is...

[Edit] And this could be fixed if these boxed guns weren't bound. Just let us trade them. Problem solved.

From True Ivory to Stage 7 Legendary Baleful, I used only 1 chest regular keys on each chest ROFL....my mind below to pieces. Unfortunely had to buy the key for the one to stage 10 which required accursed weapon from soguns lament. Opened like 5 chests and Soguns is waaaay to long

Statistically speaking that makes 11%^7(0.000019%) to got 7 weapons with 1rst try. Try throwing 6 time a dice and get 6 all the time.

That's very unlikely and almost impossible but anyway true IT Rng does not really exist and that makes something impossible possible, or you rigged it.

RNG weapon chest -> frustrated people -> resort buying Brilliant Keys from F10

a/ With Hmcoin: some of your gold enters the gold sink and disappears in form of tax -> help with reduce gold inflation.

b/ With Ncoin: you make NCSoft rich directly

c/ Buy from other players, since the key is not bound: other players use either a) or b) to have the key to sell to you. Unless they are extremely lucky with Daily Chests which can drop brilliant keys too.

MMO business is to prey on people's frustration and desire of convenience.

2 hours ago, Riss77 said:

Statistically speaking that makes 11%^7(0.000019%) to got 7 weapons with 1rst try. Try throwing 6 time a dice and get 6 all the time.

That's very unlikely and almost impossible but anyway true IT Rng does not really exist and that makes something impossible possible, or you rigged it.

I know but it happened, I swear! I thought it was a bug. It was during the Trove event. I was just buying weapon chests for my upgrading. Each time i got a chest and opened it I got my weapon starting from the SoulStones plain one

• NCSOFT

Hello,

We have that question coming up from time to time on forums and it was already answered before (see posts below). Obviously numbers are slightly outdated now due to having one extra class. But those replies should pretty much cover this topic. 

Archived