Forums

Time to add Moonstone pouches to Soulstone Plains?

Alysha Hawkeye

Since NCWest has kicked Naksun outside of the Moonstone market cycle, and the only way to grind for MS now is peak time, battle captains, and 6v6, Moonstones become harder to come by in-server market, and rises in prices.

I remember watching a video clip about how to make gold in Soulstone Plains in KR server.

Apparently, you can barter a large heap of Prestige Point for 3 types of Moonstone chests with fixed rewards, and a chance for critical results that yield even more Moonstones. Similar to our current Soulstone Pouches.

The biggest rewards is a 2,500-point Moonstone chests. This kind of point threshold only possible if you possess the *cough* legendary *cough* Immortality Earring + the buff from Prestige Charm + Max faction Rank. Yeah, that trash Earring that no one bother to grind for actually have a use here.

So yeah, maybe we should have these chests too?

Hi

Unfortunately its inadequate idea in ssp right now
Because at this moment some ppl already monopolized ssp
There is enough one assasin or force master or someone else with warlock
with max end gear like rawen weapon and crit soul to burn out monster commanders

or terrors by themself but rest ppl while that cant even do their quest
adding moonstones to ssp might be good but before that ssp should get some changes

like boost hp / resist monster there or scaling their parameters to the amount of players

in the field and add some kinda daily limits of geeting prestige points
Like i said above one player with sb can burn pig comander or terror

soo before adding something like moonstones to ssp need to be a bit reworked to let everyone
take a part in that

I dont even see a reason for such chests. You get easily crystals by doing dailies and it's not like naksun wouldnt drop anything anymore. I can count the 100 moonstone bundles I got within 1000 runs with one hand and I always had more than I needed.

If it's for making money: What do you think will happen with the moonstone prices if many people would farm the big chests and sell hundreds of moonstones in the market? Wont be profitable for long.

22 minutes ago, Zedonia said:

I dont even see a reason for such chests. You get easily crystals by doing dailies and it's not like naksun wouldnt drop anything anymore. I can count the 100 moonstone bundles I got within 1000 runs with one hand and I always had more than I needed.

If it's for making money: What do you think will happen with the moonstone prices if many people would farm the big chests and sell hundreds of moonstones in the market? Wont be profitable for long.

Moonstone crystals are only for weapon and jewlery upgrades, for crafting or transmuting you need the actual moonstone itself. 

what they need to do is bring out EBG, that is where TW grinds out their moonstones. 

2 hours ago, DirectorTseng said:

Moonstone crystals are only for weapon and jewlery upgrades, for crafting or transmuting you need the actual moonstone itself. 

what they need to do is bring out EBG, that is where TW grinds out their moonstones. 

Am I missing out on something? What actual craft or transmute requires you to use a large amount of moonstone? 

15 hours ago, NineArt said:

Am I missing out on something? What actual craft or transmute requires you to use a large amount of moonstone? 

Silverfrost transformation stones still require 10 moonstones per craft. I haven't looked but the soul shield primers are probably still the same. 

10 hours ago, DirectorTseng said:

Silverfrost transformation stones still require 10 moonstones per craft. I haven't looked but the soul shield primers are probably still the same. 

Don't remember Soul shield primers ever requiring moonstones O.O and Yah Silverfrost Trans stones do take 10 moonstones but one needs like what 10-20 of them for gear progression? Last time I crafted one was ages ago. 

19 hours ago, NineArt said:

Don't remember Soul shield primers ever requiring moonstones O.O and Yah Silverfrost Trans stones do take 10 moonstones but one needs like what 10-20 of them for gear progression? Last time I crafted one was ages ago. 

Unless you want to craft premium trans which are needed for 8+ 

Archived