Forums

Character creation proportions?

You can make exactly her with accurate sliders. But, it will look worse than any character you make according to your personal taste. As you may already know, pc's are locked behind extremely inanimate poses, no speech, no lore, no expression unless you force it with mouth type, brow angle, which will look crap when they actually give facial expressions ( rare ).

As for Zulia body type, she is around +5 height, -3 / -5 build, with a head size >+8, still i might be wrong because her moves are unique making her look different. What impossible is, reaching her boob size, because that outfit is not available ( The one in f10 atm is her child-form outfit. ). Even if you somehow get your hands on that outfit, it will clip severely with everything possible on a playable character. There are many npc presets in korean websites which are completely inaccurate and off. Because, people try to match their characters exactly in their stationary default poses, with those npcs in their unique poses/expressions. Only if i could show you how retarded juwol looks as a normal pc gon ...

Tldr ; Trying to look like a npc is beating a dead horse.

That's a decent start. I need to find out the rest of the body features now :P it doesn't have to be perfect. I was just going to get the body as close as possible without messing up the char and then edit it to my liking from there :-) None of the youtube videos I've seen actually show the body features I need...they just implement a mod and call it a day. I'm not trying to mod, i'm just trying to get as accurate as possible with the basic character creation tools we have. I need the numbers to all the body features x.x

Actually Zulia's blue and white outfit the one that she is normally wearing is at a vendor in Desari Gardens Trading Post although I don't think that we are able to purchase the outfit yet. Also her wig is there as well. All you have to do is look at the general merchant there. You can view what your character will look like in it as long as your character can go to that merchant. Good luck making your character :)

23 hours ago, 851162_1452550208 said:

Actually Zulia's blue and white outfit the one that she is normally wearing is at a vendor in Desari Gardens Trading Post although I don't think that we are able to purchase the outfit yet. Also her wig is there as well. All you have to do is look at the general merchant there. You can view what your character will look like in it as long as your character can go to that merchant. Good luck making your character :)

Yeah, now i was able to check that. It's way better than the one in 10 now imo, although i bought it :(

Anyways, proves my point about boob size :

mwKnimL.jpg

Look how big, boobs become even with the skinny wardrobe jin preset. It boosts boob size a lot. Still the wig has the same texture issue as the one in f10 atm.

Wish they didn't censor the outfit and leave it as original :

76K1Q-3ZlbJlEQ11-nsky-aApl6_cWikw402AgI8

Now come to think about it, the '' Stratuss Empire Uniform '' has the same chest design as the original zulia outfit. If they were going to censor zulia, why would they allow an outfit like this ? :

BwN8rSs.jpg

In b4 they censor this too :( ....

2 minutes ago, Marceosues said:

It's nice to know that we get the outfit, but I'm not talking about Zulia's outfit x.x I need the numbers for the body features during character creation x.x (or close as we can get anyway)

It will be too time consuming to find slider values. I am already busy with creating another character atm. Her body sliders are not that much different from defaults. As i already said, height around 5 / 8, build -3 / -5, head size 5 / 10, head width >-2, torso size -5 / 5, thigh width 4/8, pelvis width/thickness <0 ( ridiculously lower than torso size ), shoulder width <0, chest size-width-height are not high values, outfit is the thing boosting them, you might want to max them out if you plan on wearing other outfits too. It's been a while, i've last seen zulia in-game. So don't rage at me if i'm inaccurate.

I would 've advised you to check presets, but i 've already checked them before and they are only aimed at her face, which are still not even close. Bodies are completely off. Since you may have already noticed, korean community is in love with extremely skinny bodies with a head to height ratio of 1 : 15 or they do this to get rid of every possible clipping issue.

7 hours ago, SauronTheGreat said:

It will be too time consuming to find slider values. I am already busy with creating another character atm. Her body sliders are not that much different from defaults. As i already said, height around 5 / 8, build -3 / -5, head size 5 / 10, head width >-2, torso size -5 / 5, thigh width 4/8, pelvis width/thickness <0 ( ridiculously lower than torso size ), shoulder width <0, chest size-width-height are not high values, outfit is the thing boosting them, you might want to max them out if you plan on wearing other outfits too. It's been a while, i've last seen zulia in-game. So don't rage at me if i'm inaccurate.

I would 've advised you to check presets, but i 've already checked them before and they are only aimed at her face, which are still not even close. Bodies are completely off. Since you may have already noticed, korean community is in love with extremely skinny bodies with a head to height ratio of 1 : 15 or they do this to get rid of every possible clipping issue.

Lol it's something to go off of. Thanks :-) Also I figure Zulia/Julia is a jin, but I'm using a gon :P so just gonna wing it

10 hours ago, Kurokazu said:

*Julia

That is all.

(Still extremely salty about NCwest's incredibly unnecessary name change...)

If you played the last act, blue haired guy will correct your character when calling her Zulia, I wonder if that was intended

If it works for you Rendermax shared a mod (I know you arent looking for a mod), in it its shared the preset, it migthhelp you get as close as possible to Zulias proportions, he shares the presset on the description of the video.

Dont mod your game only use the presset ;)

Whoa. Dat side boob on the red outfit. Proposition: release the "mature version" along with the already "friendly version" and quadruple the price. Make it low key as part of the "secrets" of the stratus. There will be a hidden tab somewhere in the store. Hey, ya know what? Remember when the female lyns have 2 versions of the swimsuit outfit??

3 hours ago, BlueBunnay said:

Whoa. Dat side boob on the red outfit. Proposition: release the "mature version" along with the already "friendly version" and quadruple the price. Make it low key as part of the "secrets" of the stratus. There will be a hidden tab somewhere in the store. Hey, ya know what? Remember when the female lyns have 2 versions of the swimsuit outfit??

Well, you can't imagine how pissed i am right now. I didn't know red outfit got censored too and i bought it like a fool. Something was bugging my eyes ... it felt like something didn't belong that outfit and bingo ... That shiny fabric piece which implemented later on ... I really don't blame ncwest for this since all this censorship madness is going on with kr too. I will ask for currency refund and hope to get rid of that poorly modified outfit. Wish me luck ...

Now for the op :

s4lyrc.jpg

This is the working preset topblade was trying to share. The author is considered to be one of the most accurate ones. Still, her body didn't seem accurate to me. Maybe, it's my poor observation idk. Try this out.

20 hours ago, SauronTheGreat said:

This is the working preset topblade was trying to share. The author is considered to be one of the most accurate ones. Still, her body didn't seem accurate to me. Maybe, it's my poor observation idk. Try this out.

It just like you said, it cant be totaly acurate, thats cuz Zulia's body dimentions are biger (If we want to describe it in words XDD) than all other Jin, its custom body proportions reserved for her I guess.

23 minutes ago, Ginkuro said:

It just like you said, it cant be totaly acurate, thats cuz Zulia's body dimentions are biger (If we want to describe it in words XDD) than all other Jin, its custom body proportions reserved for her I guess.

I don't quite agree with custom proportions. Almost %90 of the npcs, in-game bosses are one of the playable races and possible to make if enough time invested. What make it impossible/not worth bothering are their custom/reserved poses, facial expressions, movement styles. This game already gives every possible deception in character creator :

- No underwear = it's a sports-wear and character proportions will be nothing like that in any other outfit.

- No stand upright stance that you can measure your proportions accurately. Any pose after first two are extremely unnecessary/never to be seen, also first two are not neutral poses, they are boosted body expressions causing severe deception. Only ways to see your character's proportions accurately are normal run and walk animations, which show how your character looks in real.

- The game actually doesn't proportionally allow lower height characters, except lowering leg length by max 3 points, height slider is out of use for someone who cares about proportions. Decreasing height slider will cause severe clipping and compressed look, actually this is the reason of pointy boobs of gon in some outfits, because it compresses torso. Try increasing her height slider and you will see, boobs will get into a more natural shape, also even her facial expression will become more vivid, only downside you end-up with a freakishly tall character.

Height slider is the only slider that you can alter torso length, pelvis size. With lower height slider, you nearly have no pelvis, i.e. when you increase pelvis thickness or width, you see only your thighs getting thicker nothing else, with higher height you will see you are actually getting a bigger butt not just thigh, when you increase pelvis thickness. Increasing height slider also fixes notorious upper arm/shoulder - torso clipping.

Those are the reasons why i see so many short characters with compressed expressions both on their faces and bodies, with severe clipping issues.

I always recommend keeping height slider as high as possible and always at least 5 points higher than build slider.

They should allow you to verify your account to be 18+ and sell an uncencorship ticket to uncencor outfits individually.  They would make a killing.

They would make even more if they made wardrobe free for everyone too.  ;)

Edited by Lettuce is Sweet
3 hours ago, Lettuce is Sweet said:

They should allow you to verify your account to be 18+ and sell an uncencorship ticket to uncencor outfits individually.  They would make a killing.

They would make even more if they made wardrobe free for everyone too.  ;)

They should have done many things by now. Even simpler stuff, like changing some broken poses or allowing players to change according to their preference ... doesn't require rocket science to do ... they could give a stand-upright pose in character creator so that we could create the character we want, without creating/deleting over and over again for hours or even days, instead of those gun shooting pose, stand on one foot pose which we will never see in-game and do nothing to give us any easier time in c.creator. Those alternate poses in c.c are totally pointless, could have been easily replaced by something else which would give players a more accurate vision.

I can list many things which have been being asked since launch. They always ignored these, let alone refuse. I'm not talking about ncwest though. They don't have manpower/authority to do any stuff except some cheap quality of life improvements, which still need confirmation from kr team. Real problem is kr team, which is only focused on more dungeon, more outfit, higher gear/level cap and ncwest only copy-pasting whatever they do. I don't think they even forward any feedback here to them. They left the game in it's trash-tier core state, no optimization, many visual bugs, broken stuff. I wonder, for how long they will keep milking this game without finally updating/improving some of it's core features ...