Today's special "Garbage and Ripoffs"

Bladesoyun

As title says...797 hmcoin for 10 Elysian Crystal (which is the bound ones). Are you *cricket*ing serious?! yes sure, noone forces me to buy em bla bla bla 

also garbage like sealed naryu tablets together with galaxy fragments...Zakhan clawas lul

Nice deals I must say

ahah funny answer tough what I am saying is: who needs naryu tablets? or silverfrost refining stones...why do they even put them in the shop?

not going out of gold anytime soon and not going to complain for different matters, i complain for this. And this is most for the luls than for real complaining, take it as a good criticism, despite of many forum crawlers destructive behaviour who will try to just make me bend and will fail

12 minutes ago, Bladesoyun said:

ahah funny answer tough what I am saying is: who needs naryu tablets? or silverfrost refining stones...why do they even put them in the shop?

not going out of gold anytime soon and not going to complain for different matters, i complain for this. And this is most for the luls than for real complaining, take it as a good criticism, despite of many forum crawlers destructive behaviour who will try to just make me bend and will fail

As a fillers? You are not supposed to buy every single thing a supermarket offers, especially when the items are not something you are fancy of.

Whether they put Refining Stones or some overpriced Soulstone crystals on F10, they are pretty much the same: just a filler, and maybe they will bait some naive players to buy them.

Archived