Premium Rank

Laosduude

Just another thread to keep the discussion about premium benefits.

I hit rank 10 premium about a month ago, played since closed beta, and have been buying ncoin leading up to now, but I feel like the extra premium points should be used for another incentive if anyone has ideas lol because it just feels like a waste to the points after hitting rank 10 using all ncoin and not hongmoon coin. I want another year of premium, but those premium points that come with it gonna be just out the window. I mean, it's a hefty amount to reach up to rank 10 already, feels like there should be an extra benefit to excess points.

That's what was on my mind, you guys express your thoughts about premium rank.

Just be happy. I heard that in russian version you lose points with time, which is much worse for majority of people. Not everyone can throw a ton of cash in game (even if we are talking about 100-200$, that's ton of cash for many people).

I played one game that has that kind of system (you pay - get points, they dissappear with speed depending on your rank). I stopped playing few months ago and my prem rank dropped to zero. So if I'll want to play that game again, I'll need to spent the same amount of cash again to get back benefits that I used to. One more reason to never come back.

Maybe special shop (with the same goods as regular, but prem points as currency) for those who hit rank 10 would be good.

i honestly wish it was like TW prem.... you pretty much get paid to play over there.... the amount of time you spend online you get points to buy stuff in the cash shop (makes having prem very rewarding)... i think it should be something like that.. either that or prem level 10 users should get discounts on outfits and other things....

Archived