Frequent DC's in 6v6

Sitenshi

There is a current issue going on in battleground where people playing DC quite often. I'm pretty sure it's not intentional especially if your team is winning. It has to be this games garbage engine/client because my friend and I queued a couple of hours and has witnessed 4-5 dc's on our team or ourselves. The issue occurs sometimes in the lobby before you enter the match, which i found out you don't lose rating if you dc before the match starts. In other cases dc's just occur randomly during the match which i know in my case doesn't happen because of a low end pc or bad internet, it's because the game cant handle itself resulting in freezes or crashes. To lose 60 points every dc due to this games garbage client is pretty ridiculous because it doesn't even give you the chance to reconnect after the dc, it just makes you lose rating without any chance at redemption. I can understand having a system to punish leavers but to not have an ability to reconnect for DC a player can not  control is just bad management.

Archived