Forums

im sick of this peaches event

eric11zhao

22500 peaches for 1 forging orb, someone said in chat box it took him 2 hours to get, mobs reset issue, especial those stone warriors once you got knockback they reset instantly, but other mobs such as scanvagers, elephants they chased you to death, and they all have large amount of hp

23 minutes ago, newbiez said:

22.5k peach in 2 hours? O_O

Possible.

Decent clan bonus + Premium bonus would nearly double your peach income. With 90% bonus, I grind for like 7-10k peach per hour. More if the quests are good.

Also, by keeping your peach count at high level (30k is recommended until you decide to spend them for the last time), you tend to pop up quests that give high peach yield with increased number of mobs required to kill. Do quests with populated mobs. Prioritize quests in chambers. If quests are not to your liking, do simple quests to reset it. Do all event quests when they appear.

You can also reset quests with 10g per attempt, if you're that rich.

If you don't like peaches event then start doing dungeons. You will only need like 20,000 peaches at max for badge and that's all. Other items can be farmed from dungeons if you really hate Celestial Basin farming that much. For grinders like me peach farm is amazing way to save gold since you get items for free that you would need to pay for otherwise in dungeons.

1 hour ago, Alysha Hawkeye said:

Possible.

Decent clan bonus + Premium bonus would nearly double your peach income. With 90% bonus, I grind for like 7-10k peach per hour. More if the quests are good.

Also, by keeping your peach count at high level (30k is recommended until you decide to spend them for the last time), you tend to pop up quests that give high peach yield with increased number of mobs required to kill. Do quests with populated mobs. Prioritize quests in chambers. If quests are not to your liking, do simple quests to reset it. Do all event quests when they appear.

ah my clan doesnt have a good bonus haha and i dont have prem xD...thank for the tips

I have premium and ... well the clan bonus can't really say much about. as I don't know how to calculate that... but I would add the bonus from the clan as medium I guess.

The thing is... in 1h I only got.. 1k peaches because at more or less I only get quests with 100 / 170 reward. and even with 20 / 70 peaches as a reward.

I saw on a video that you get more peaches from 3 facts ... 1. the bonus clan  .. 2. premium  and 3  that would be the most important.. the amount of peaches you already have...  something that if you would have 17k peaches you would get rewards from the quests with 300 - 400 peaches . per quest... is this true ? because I'm almost at 6k. and I can't see the peaches reward get bigger.

Also I asked around and then the reply came back as "it's random"...   any takers ?

Because I'm having a hard time to know what to do.. to spend my peaches or just add more to make a faster farm.

1 hour ago, LiriC said:

I have premium and ... well the clan bonus can't really say much about. as I don't know how to calculate that... but I would add the bonus from the clan as medium I guess.

The thing is... in 1h I only got.. 1k peaches because at more or less I only get quests with 100 / 170 reward. and even with 20 / 70 peaches as a reward.

I saw on a video that you get more peaches from 3 facts ... 1. the bonus clan  .. 2. premium  and 3  that would be the most important.. the amount of peaches you already have...  something that if you would have 17k peaches you would get rewards from the quests with 300 - 400 peaches . per quest... is this true ? because I'm almost at 6k. and I can't see the peaches reward get bigger.

Also I asked around and then the reply came back as "it's random"...   any takers ?

Because I'm having a hard time to know what to do.. to spend my peaches or just add more to make a faster farm.

that guy show me that disc, not the costume one forgot the name and whats that for and he said he used 2 hours to get

Grinded ~33k peaches in two days and going to grind more because its only reliable way to get taikhan skin which I need for upgrades. It's a big grind fest. Unfortunately I simply can't afford to play every day. Most annoying things for me:

1) Knockback. Smaller mob (statue at temple for example) pushes you to stronger ones and reset. Feels like trolling

2) HP and block of temple guardians (those big elephants with shield and hammer). If I don't use pvp ss which has a lot of piercing, they block half of my attacks. But that's nothing compared to knockback issue.

22k is...reasonable, to say the least. I can grind it in a full day with my clan rank and no premium. A full day of grinding is nothing to me. Back in the day we used to do dailies for weeks just to get one weapon upgrade, and i'm not talking about a legendary upgrade either. Right now i'm stage 7 baleful and i can get to stage 10 in a week if i wanted to

16 hours ago, Alysha Hawkeye said:

Possible.

I don't have clan and premium bonus and i farmed 10k peaches in about 1.5 hours, which is not bad.

18 hours ago, eric11zhao said:

22500 peaches for 1 forging orb, someone said in chat box it took him 2 hours to get, mobs reset issue, especial those stone warriors once you got knockback they reset instantly, but other mobs such as scanvagers, elephants they chased you to death, and they all have large amount of hp

2 hours per a forging orb? This game is so damn easy now. People have to farm that hard-core foundry to pray for a forging orb to drop. After it drops, you have to out-bid all other people (usually over 300-500g) in the party just for a single ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ forging orb. Just want to cry when I am thinking how hard the grinding we had to go through. Also, the knockback issue? Then, just don't knockback them? How easy is it? People have to stop being lazy and sit there to face tank all the monsters. 

1 hour ago, hwalien said:

where do i find details about this event you guys are talking about?

It's not an event, it's an area known as Celestial Basin in Gunwon City. You do 3 random quests for peaches and then it refreshes. There's no limit to how many quests you can do.

22 hours ago, eric11zhao said:

You complain way too much.  You made another thread earlier complaining about having buyer's remorse on the level 50 voucher.  Now this?  This is awesome that they gave us the peach method.  Is this waaambulance here yet?

Archived