Which class?

Lenoxis

I definitely disagree with that, in this patch. The warlock is incredibly strong in pvp and pve now, while I still see fms struggling in pvp. Both good for pve though. I also made a warlock and got it to lvl 50 to test it out in pvp and out of 12 matches I only lost 2 of those and on my main, wl can kill me in one air combo so that definitely says something. I recommend getting the hm skill book- dragon call/helix for pve and hm rmb for pvp for the warlock if you don't have already since these are really good.

40 minutes ago, Lenoxis said:

All of you prefer warlock.. Soo.. Which buil will be better?

People say SAME DPS

Dragon helix:12k crit

Dragons:.32k crit..

Maybe tips?

Not a WL expert but, You can spam helix more than dragoncall, the LMB on shadow does more damage, and the F is stronger on shadow as well, so it even outs sorta. However frost still does more DPS specially on low ping since you can spam your LMB better

Go with which feels better for you, ultimately it's not much of a difference between the 2

Edit: from watching nodah, frost is better at PVE while shadow is better for tower of infinity and pvp

1 hour ago, Lenoxis said:

All of you prefer warlock.. Soo.. Which buil will be better?

People say SAME DPS

Dragon helix:12k crit

Dragons:.32k crit..

Maybe tips?

for me its depends on ping..u need a good ping to spamming helix...if u have a high ping use dragoncall

2 hours ago, eric11zhao said:

i hate this patch the f key triple shots for fm was deleted then i switched to wl

XD learn2play

2 hours ago, newbiez said:

for me its depends on ping..u need a good ping to spamming helix...if u have a high ping use dragoncall

hmm? the higher your ping the better shadow is over ice, because you need low ping to spam your RMB, which is not only a big part of your dps but also reduces dragoncall's CD.

both builds are ping dependent but ice is more so than shadow

Archived