Low level arenas

Arbelas

I really wish they would make it so low level arenas were somewhat fun instead of getting your bloody face smashed into the ground because you dont have any of your escapes like higher levels do. Does anyone else agree with me on this. I like to take a break once in a while and pvp but i dont want to have to log over to my higher level just to pvp.

I agree it is fun to play with people the same stage of level and PvP knowledge, but there are just not enough in the below 50 level range out there loking for match ups at any given time to make a separate arena queue viable.

The spar function will be your best friend, just ask your clan friends, people from your friendlist or even just faction chat. I am sure you will find someone low level who also wants to PvP in a relaxed way, and maybe you can make a few new friends like this as well. ^_^

1 hour ago, Shuchin said:

I agree it is fun to play with people the same stage of level and PvP knowledge, but there are just not enough in the below 50 level range out there loking for match ups at any given time to make a separate arena queue viable.

The spar function will be your best friend, just ask your clan friends, people from your friendlist or even just faction chat. I am sure you will find someone low level who also wants to PvP in a relaxed way, and maybe you can make a few new friends like this as well. ^_^

It is hard to make pvp with same stage of level and PVP knowledge. A lv45 player can beat HM15+ player because in F9, everything is equalized beside HM skills. If the lv45 player is a fresh player to this game, of course they will have a tough time in PVP. What about a lv45 player, who have played blade and soul for years and very knowledgeable on every singl class? It will be the same situation as what it is now.

Well...perhaps in the future online MMORPG game, maybe the game will need to scan your brain before you enter pvp arena to acquire your PVP knowledge first and then decide what level of arena you should enter to?

4 hours ago, FrozenB said:

Well...perhaps in the future online MMORPG game, maybe the game will need to scan your brain before you enter pvp arena to acquire your PVP knowledge first and then decide what level of arena you should enter to?

should apply this for both PVP and PVE.

well elo ranking is doing the best imitation of matching you by skill instead of stats, which is a good thing. But my posting was meant as an argument for looking for your sparring partners by hand, not through a matching system. That way you can just tell people "inexperienced lvl 45 looking for relaxed sparring matches" in faction chat.

But OP mentioned he was looking for fun low level games on his alt, not his main, so I assumed he had some PvP experience already and just wanted to find people without HM skills to compare against.

Archived