Draken Bracelet

Bladesoyun

Lets make it simple. Lets remove the accessories from drops and make it only available for tokens (like ring/neck/belt already are). That way there will be no luck involved and everyone will need to put in same amount of effort/time. :P

1 hour ago, Bladesoyun said:

So...first things first: I am not your dude, you don't know me and you are assuming things you don't know.

Secondly, I have kids, a time consuming job and very few hours to play da game, and as a matter of facts I play it only by night when everybody is sleeping and I have finished my duties, because I love the game so much, I would rather loose sleeping hours than quitting the game. Most probably I have only the time to make dailies, and I socialize on my phone with discord and my clanm8s. 

If you knew this you would realize all your arguments are invalid and you are just stating false shit.

Peace

As I said leave the droprate as it is and please close the thread: I am sick and tired to respond to personal attack from people who know nothing of my person TY

Never said your my dude...  I don't role that way....   stating "friend" is only a polite form of starting a conversation... that you clearly missed.

I assumed , you corrected, no need to get so defensive, you are not trying to hide anything and neither am I or we, the community.

I have to lol a bit on now you reacted, didn't see it coming.

And all my arguments are still very much valide... since as I stated I never did the instance because of lack of time or party.. etc.

false shit is not the best way I would put it... so try and relax, have a drink and calm down... I'm not attacking you.. if I was.. I would not be so polite.

Peace.

Archived