When F8 will function normal again? We need a fix !

Windy

Hello everyone.

As we all know ,with the new content added to the game  (which is awesome and I personally enjoy it ) -we got this problem running in F8: where we cannot check other players class or gear.I am aware that we can use /who ''name'' command for this.Yet i find that this is consistently NOT enough and is also time consuming while you try to get a party running. Also,we need to get the kick function in the lobby back again .If I make a custom party ,i need to be able to choose my party members as I wish to-not to beg them to leave if the class /gear does not fit to what I need .Since I'm building own custom party I think that is a BASIC function which we need in order to have a good run-otherwise we all would just run LFP.

Please fix F8.Takes very long to be able to build a party in the lobby and this is ruining our time in the game .No one likes to waste time. 

So I'm asking here: When this basic function of checking gear and kick will be enabled again ?

thanks!

Only thing I want fixed is the leave party option, I either have to stick with whatever group I'm in or exit out of lobby entirely... no one likes all the loading screens and this just makes it more annoying. >:(

3 hours ago, Meginb said:

Only thing I want fixed is the leave party option, I either have to stick with whatever group I'm in or exit out of lobby entirely... no one likes all the loading screens and this just makes it more annoying. >:(

You can type /leave to leave a party and that way you don't have to exit the lobby

Archived