Anyone agree that make those legendary accessories from the BT bound to account?

zgkobe

I wonder if anyone has been in this kind of situation that when you use your main character to raid the Black Tower, it drops your alt's accessory. When you use your alt to raid the Black Tower, it drops your main's accessory. Since TW server already made the weapon materials (from Black Tower) become bound to account now, and also NA server made the Draken accessory bound to account. Why not those legendary accessories (from Black Tower) bound to account too.

45 minutes ago, zgkobe said:

I wonder if anyone has been in this kind of situation that when you use your main character to raid the Black Tower, it drops your alt's accessory. When you use your alt to raid the Black Tower, it drops your main's accessory. Since TW server already made the weapon materials (from Black Tower) become bound to account now, and also NA server made the Draken accessory bound to account. Why not those legendary accessories (from Black Tower) bound to account too.

Even if they make it account bound, your alts still have to clear last boss in BT to wear them just to make it fair. It is just like the BT SS #7 and #8.

5 hours ago, zgkobe said:

Well, my alt already finished bt too, just the drops kinda annoying.

Completely with you op. That game is way too much alt punishing compared to other mmos. Even purple weapons and ss should be account bound. There's absolutely no reason that RNG starts at character selection screen.

I disagree, all items from BT should be bound to the character they were won by. Otherwise the whales with more gold, will otherwise take away items that should be used for people with less gold in the party.

My opinion all legendary in game items from all instances should be bound to one character and not the whole account, and not sold on the market.

12 minutes ago, Fieryfly said:

I disagree, all items from BT should be bound to the character they were won by. Otherwise the whales with more gold, will otherwise take away items that should be used for people with less gold in the party.

My opinion all legendary in game items from all instances should be bound to one character and not the whole account, and not sold on the market.

And we disagree each other. Whales do whatever they want with their cash/gold. If they also need to gear their alt so be it, they paid for it. I don't care whether the legendaries are on market but making it account bound at least would stop make me wondering why did I buy 2 extra slots with cash when I should have just opened another free account cause so much character bound items...

• 7 months later...
On 4/22/2017 at 4:53 AM, zgkobe said:

No

The accessories themselves don't need to be account-bound.

BT can give accessory tokens which you can collect from dynamic quests, or salvage earrings/rings. You still have to raid the thing to get your stuffs, but at least, you can progress toward your end-reward instead of facing RNG in weekly basis.

In the end, BT is now a very old content. Even a simple pug that has a few competent players can easily carry the whole raid up to boss 3 where all accessory drops. It might be painful, but doable. However, since it is a weekly content, it unnecessarily becomes a block on players' gear progression, where new players should all prepare for VT content instead of spending the same amount of time as old players trying for their luck in this old content.

Time to stop ridicule players' RNG with old contents and change it into progressive grind instead. 

I think that is the general direction the Devs are taking us..  into progression raiding. Bt is easy enough to do on low geared mains and alts.

I agree the accessories should remain bound to character.

The upgrade pieces for weapon's & Feathers are bound to account.. that is really sufficient.

The Vt Raid drop of soul shield pieces should be increased to include 3-4 pieces per boss. Its painfully low rate of critical shields makes it an unnecessary burden. The drops in raid should be a guaranteed critical shield. Some people who have completed 7 weeks in this raid do not have a complete set

Making them bound to account would make it even harder for people to gear thier characters if they then had to compete with whales gearing up a bunch of alts, at least this system is need over greed. If you really want the items on an alt you should have to run it on that alt.

It would be a good idea to have a way to exchange a legendary drop for the one which suits your build better though, on some of my guild runs legendaries don't even get picked up because they don't suit anyone's build which is a waste.

Yes please, you have no idea how annoying it is to be on one class and the accessory you need for your other class drops, but you can't get it because your class doesn't use it.

My FM has been looking for fire earrings and my Des needs shadow stuff, but everytime I go on FM shadow drops and visa versa on Des. It's irritating, please change it.

On 4/27/2017 at 2:33 AM, Fieryfly said:

4 hours ago, Trix said:

Making them bound to account would make it even harder for people to gear thier characters if they then had to compete with whales gearing up a bunch of alts, at least this system is need over greed. If you really want the items on an alt you should have to run it on that alt.

It would be a good idea to have a way to exchange a legendary drop for the one which suits your build better though, on some of my guild runs legendaries don't even get picked up because they don't suit anyone's build which is a waste.

As someone who runs raids with some Whales I can tell you guys that you are 10000% wrong. Whales get the BT acc's transferred to their alt characters already by requesting support do it for them. All this would do is allow others to do the same. There may be more competition but thats how a bidding system works, if someone else pays more for it they get it.

Archived