Forums

Candycloud Dance

Krissy

So this dance is great, but is it only available during/through the event? if so then i would love it (and im sure others would too) if we could have it unlocked in our ctrl+f3 menu to use at any time after completing the event once.

I do enjoy the dance too...it a shame that the dance is kinda a cc, i.e you getting cced and if you have aggro you get attacked [which happens to me most of them time since I normally tank them]....or it would even be fun just purposely hit the dance notes to just dance.  

Yes i would like to have that dance too 

13 hours ago, Karurosuda said:

Already mentioned this a while back

Please NCSOFT don't make me resort to modding for it, because you're ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ about that stuff and I'd really rather have an official emote.

ah sorry did not see, but yes im glad you and others agree! this dance is too good to pass up. would like to see a mod comment on this

11 hours ago, Plexi said:

Managed to record it during a lag session:

It loops the other way, are you kiddin me?!

They made the animation longer than the CC actually lasts, it's a HUGE waste now if we never see this again!

And no, don't stick this on a costume. I want to be able to dance in whatever costume I want >:o

7 hours ago, Karurosuda said:

Nooo nonononononono, this is exactly what I said they shouldn't do.
No one wants to wear the full stupid ploggle costume just to use the dance! Unless you want to look stupid

i dont understand 

Archived