Warlock rotation and questions

Shirakiku

Hihi, I was wondering with the new skills update and changes, what is the new rotation with ice build??? I'm aware that we've lost the 1+F for instant dragon call so I have some down time when I don't know what to do. What is the typical rotation out of soulburn and in soulburn???

I was also wondering if the MSP 8 set was worth it or just stick with 1-5 and wait to get BT pieces.

Thanks ^^

The rotation hasn't changed. Well if you don't have magnum badge yet then this change may be a problem, but if you have down time just re cast your dragoncall and you'll be fine.

Also as of getting 8 piece it's not really needed unless you are using shadow build. You can go full 8 set if you want though.

1+ F is no longer a thing on left spec, but repulse right spec (the one that casts airborne) has this effect now; the problem is you cant cast F without being hit unlike left spec, so it's a little less practical.

Ice build still remains largely the same. I recommend getting a seraph razor up to stage 4 or more to get the cooldown reduction on leech; this paired with the leech cd reduction on successful imprison AND dragoncall helps keep your rotation going.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived