■■ Jaz's Chibi Art Commissions ■■ [CLOSED]

Ece

UPDATE AS OF JUNE 8: I got offered a paid job so I'll be closing this shop = =

lJV7gX9.png

Hello, I'm iEce from server Gunma - NA (Group 1) and I decided to make an art shop. I accept in-game gold or stuff from the Hongmoon store [ Pet Pouch and Cosmetics ] If you're interested for a commission, just contact me in-game or in Discord [ JazDLazyFujoshi#7349 ] I'm always online from 6AM to 10PM, GMT+8.

Basic Info

■ Pricing: Chibi = 50g (per character) - Trade or Cross-Server Bidding

■ What I offer: full body and colored, with or without backgrounds

■ Can only do up to 3 characters in one canvas ;-;

■ I may offer more styles in the future

■ I don't do animals but nekomimis are fine

■ I prefer to draw girls tbh but boys are fine too

I don't have new samples right now but here's a chibi version of my character.

Untitled4

Feel free to contact me if you have questions. 

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/20/2017 at 8:13 PM, Moonstruck said:

So 100g for 1 character and an additional 10pg for every character you add ? Really ?

Youre basically just paying for the additional character/s to be added. I only price per character. So couple art would be like 200g

On 5/23/2017 at 9:39 AM, Moonstruck said:

Yeah... Not worth it in my opinion, but good luck I guess :p

I changed it back to 50g coz it was originally of that price. But thanks for the "good luck"

22 minutes ago, Moonstruck said:

By the way, you know anyone from any server could pay you with gold, right ? Just go to cross-server and make him bid

Uhh, this is my first time ever making a commission shop so cross-server biddings are like new to me D:

11 hours ago, Ece said:

Uhh, this is my first time ever making a commission shop so cross-server biddings are like new to me D:

It's kind of easy. The simple way is to kill the first boss in any low level dungeon (2-man it), and the one who's buying the art bid 50g. As simple as this :)

Also, you might want to show a screen of your character. Most players will want your drawing to look like their character, so it's better if they know you can draw accurate chibi versions

On 5/25/2017 at 8:48 AM, Moonstruck said:

It's kind of easy. The simple way is to kill the first boss in any low level dungeon (2-man it), and the one who's buying the art bid 50g. As simple as this :)

Also, you might want to show a screen of your character. Most players will want your drawing to look like their character, so it's better if they know you can draw accurate chibi versions

Thanks for the info ;)

And yeah, I just added a sample of my character in the first post o-o

Will add more when I have new guinea pigs to draw.

Archived