pvp is a joke

chewz

how to fight when everyone perma stunlock u? playing as fm against kfm destroyer bladedancer warlock, kfm is the real joke here, stun like 20sec then wait another 5sec then stunlock another 20sec, cant even use tab when he stun u. pvp is real joke here

the problem is not the kfm itself but the macro kfm,  the real problem is this soulburn from wl make you die before you can cast anything seems completly a hacker skill and bm dragontongue is like a machine gun, yeah pvp is a joke mate when there is broken skills in just few classes. 

also some of the class nearly 100% immune to all projectiles with stupid "block", atm melee class imba in this pvp. blink + 100% immune to ranged projectile + 20sec stun 

sad to play fm in pvp 

On 4/20/2017 at 7:29 AM, chewz said:

how to fight when everyone perma stunlock u? playing as fm against kfm destroyer bladedancer warlock, kfm is the real joke here, stun like 20sec then wait another 5sec then stunlock another 20sec, cant even use tab when he stun u. pvp is real joke here

Being KFM is not that easy to play in pvp,  i always complaing in my mind about how bullshit are some other clases. But in the end every class has it owns forms of bullshit (except from the assasins, we all know assasin is cancer) Anyways Fm is really hard to pvp with since you cant just spam buttons like in pve... with all the counters and resist, but the ice thing that binds you to the floor is the most annoying skill with Fms, and we cant just "stun" 20 seconds, KFM have only 3 stuns ( 2 cause the third one comes from triple kick or searing palm) .

5 hours ago, KnockOut31 said:

Being KFM is not that easy to play in pvp,  i always complaing in my mind about how bullshit are some other clases. But in the end every class has it owns forms of bullshit (except from the assasins, we all know assasin is cancer) Anyways Fm is really hard to pvp with since you cant just spam buttons like in pve... with all the counters and resist, but the ice thing that binds you to the floor is the most annoying skill with Fms, and we cant just "stun" 20 seconds, KFM have only 3 stuns ( 2 cause the third one comes from triple kick or searing palm) .

FM RMB hit 3 times u will get frozen for 5seconds. With 100% projectile invulnerability how do u even get hit with that?

7 minutes ago, chewz said:

FM RMB hit 3 times u will get frozen for 5seconds. With 100% projectile invulnerability how do u even get hit with that?

First of all, is dumb to discuss how "insert class" is broken, since the game system is not made for pvp only, in any case you will  have complains in any scenario about how "insert class" is bullshit, but there is that... or you can get better in pvp, endure it and get better... thats the only solution. I feel you since that would be like me everytime complaining about how everytime its kfm vs sin its like "just end it quickly" since we have no possible win vs a skilled assasin. Sorry to say it but dont take pvp seriously, just do it for fun. 

Try playing as a KFM fighting against BD at this current patch, or actually try fighting against anything as of now. It's not easy, people know what to do.

But there are certain classes that have it way too good. So much to the point it's unfair. Classes include: BD and WL. After the recent patch, they got buffed to Hell! I've dealt with BD on my KFM, SF, and FM, no matter what they're a pain! As for WLs, their damage is even more OP than Fire BM!

Sure we still have the annoying summoners with their insane heals, and sins with their 24 second force tabs, but this is a more immediate and obvious issue. 

Archived