People have no shame

Kellin

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thrice I join a F8 Normal-mode Desolate Tomb with HM11-12.

Thrice three party members do not know mech at the final boss. Good thing that it is Normal Mode with only two mechanic phase and I'm a Summoner, so I can fix their mistakes with rez.

I miss 4-man mode. At least people who dare 4-man are often competent enough.

Just now, Alysha Hawkeye said:

Thrice I join a F8 Normal-mode Desolate Tomb with HM11-12.

Thrice three party members do not know mech at the final boss. Good thing that it is Normal Mode with only two mechanic phase and I'm a Summoner, so I can fix their mistakes with rez.

I miss 4-man mode. At least people who dare 4-man are often competent enough.

Couldn't agree more

It is not just the low levels. It seems to be trend that HM12+ suck in the dungeons ignoring mechanics and attempting to wipe the party by not doing their part because "Hey I'm a raven 6 user so I don't need to bother with mechanics".

Joined a group, that searched for "whales only" Naryu Foundry hard mode... Well. They have failed about six times bc of wrong skill sets and lazyness in doing mechanics. Guys, afterwards i run this dungeon with lower geared bois in hard mode. Everyone was doing mechanics, all was fine. Some of the smoothest runs i have ever had.

So don't say low level, less ap is crap - it's your mindset in rushing things and don't be patient - most of the dungeons are done with lower ap, you guys make ridicoulus requirements... where is the fun in trying and teaching things to unexperienced people? How should they even learn? 

Anyway.. it isn't the badest idea to remove the kick function.

There was never a kick function in F8 whatsoever. You either use party finder and get a good group OR you click LFP and deal with it. If you by any chance want a descent group, you make it yourself. You dont use LFP to make "good" groups :D

Just now, newbiez said:

hah tell me about it..ytd have 1 pt member use raven hm15 at asura...and im notice he dont atk any mob at all to clear the path...he just atk when fight the boss only so i ask him why high hm lvl wanna leech here...then others pt members trying to sugarcoat the raven pt members by saying duh he use raven,he will help us dps the boss faster later...im like eh does player with raven weapon have some special treatment or something...

I have such feeling too. Alot of those raven weapon users just look at how people fight trash mobs and only do something at main boss fights. It is so annoying to see how they think it is okay to leech off just because they have better gears. Just like many of them assume everyone else will do all the mechanics for them because they do the highest DPS.

3 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

It is not just the low levels. It seems to be trend that HM12+ suck in the dungeons ignoring mechanics and attempting to wipe the party by not doing their part because "Hey I'm a raven 6 user so I don't need to bother with mechanics".

hah tell me about it..ytd have 1 pt member use raven hm15 at asura...and im notice he dont atk any mob at all to clear the path...he just atk when fight the boss only so i ask him why high hm lvl wanna leech here...then others pt members trying to sugarcoat the raven pt members by saying duh he use raven,he will help us dps the boss faster later...im like eh does player with raven weapon have some special treatment or something...

I just had to chime in and say its definitely not just the ones with low gear lol just yesterday I was doing dungeon and this guy thought just because he has good gear (raven wep and ss) that he can keep skipping mechanics which ended up in multiple party wipes until we all decided not to help him anymore then he got frustrated, raged at everyone in the group and left. I've been in a pt more than once where its actually the people with the highest gear messing up and blaming others in the group. So I guess people with good gears doesn't necessarily know the mechanics either. However I do think they should revamp dc and give everyone different dailies depending on their hong moon level or gear, maybe even achievements if possible.

2 hours ago, Lemy said:

I just had to chime in and say its definitely not just the ones with low gear lol just yesterday I was doing dungeon and this guy thought just because he has good gear (raven wep and ss) that he can keep skipping mechanics which ended up in multiple party wipes until we all decided not to help him anymore then he got frustrated, raged at everyone in the group and left. I've been in a pt more than once where its actually the people with the highest gear messing up and blaming others in the group. So I guess people with good gears doesn't necessarily know the mechanics either. However I do think they should revamp dc and give everyone different dailies depending on their hong moon level or gear, maybe even achievements if possible.

Most of the high geared people are just plain dumb and they rely on their gear to carry them in the dungeons but thats not how it works :D. On the other hand kick function wount help you at all in this situation. You are going to kick few people but what next? More brainless people will come. Dont try to change the system cause you get frustrated on some brainless people, use what methods are present ingame (and there are plenty).

right now is a difficult time cause 04/12 patch changes... this changes were made in order to the newbies can access high end content so much faster... it has never happened to me that no one doesnt do anything in a run... so i cant complain... the thing to do with this op newbies is ask first if they know the mech and if someone doesnt know the mech then another experienced pt member can explain to him what to do... another option is asking for minimum ap and hm lvl, in that way u can be sure that the person joining has some experience in dungeons...

Some comments here are ridiculous. I'm pugging F8 for a year now and I saw all possible kind of players and chances that high geared player will be bad doing mechanics are minimal, on other side low geared ones, unless alts, almost always sucks at doing mechanics. All that high geared people had to learn mechanic to do it much earlier when dungeons was coming out and when it was much more difficult. How do you think they got they gear after all?? For example i have like 450 tomb runs, I can do any role there with closed eyes! And yes I'm high geared now i didn't need anyone to tech me mechanics in dungeons, I was always learning my stuff before joining new dungeons, not expecting to be carried or not expecting someone wastes his time explaining me mechanics in dungeon itself when there are countless guides and videos on internet.

And about high AP requirements, its consequence of that game is getting much more friendly for new players to easy get high AP, without even learning to properly play they class, not to mention mechanics and experience with dungeons. I host pug parties in F8 often and its very simple, i put 650 atk requirement, get crap players, run don't goes smooth next time i will put 700. I don't really care about atk itself, its just most easy way to filter out ones who are just crap players. And yes, expect 900+ requirements when this bug gets fixed, revenge to all lazy arses and leachers that expect to be carried now :)

It is especially frustrating when you specifically asked for HM11/12+ for hard mode dungeons in the register tab, some HM6-10 people kept on joining and refused to leave. Without kick button, basically you will have to leave the party and re-make a new party constantly. People really have no shame on ruining other people's party by taking advantage of the failed system in F8. 

Nowadays, even in normal mode with 700+ AP and AP boost, people can't even get over 15k+ DPS/sec. It is just pathetic how this game is going in the future. Once F2 is fixed, people would be asking for 900+ AP for DT, EC, foundry and sanctum for sure.

I am going to generalize... and that means that things are never black & white, there are a lot of good/willing-to-put-the-effort players on both sides, low AP and high AP. BUT... during this event, I insist, I've seen a majority of HM 12+ well geared players not even willing to tap a key in dungeons, they just go to a corner and let everyone else do it for them. I think that says a lot about the MAJORITY (not everyone, ofc, remember that I am generalizing) of f8 high AP players right now. Aka, they are OFTEN impatient, intolerant, autistic and selfish. That is my personal experience, doesn't mean it has to be the same for everyone. 

So far, I am really enjoying this patch. 

59 minutes ago, Bl4de said:

All that high geared people had to learn mechanic to do it much earlier when dungeons was coming out and when it was much more difficult. How do you think they got they gear after all?? For example i have like 450 tomb runs, I can do any role there with closed eyes! And yes I'm high geared now i didn't need anyone to tech me mechanics in dungeons, I was always learning my stuff before joining new dungeons, not expecting to be carried or not expecting someone wastes his time explaining me mechanics in dungeon itself when there are countless guides and videos on internet.

And about high AP requirements, its consequence of that game is getting much more friendly for new players to easy get high AP, without even learning to properly play they class, not to mention mechanics and experience with dungeons. I host pug parties in F8 often and its very simple, i put 650 atk requirement, get crap players, run don't goes smooth next time i will put 700. I don't really care about atk itself, its just most easy way to filter out ones who are just crap players. And yes, expect 900+ requirements when this bug gets fixed, revenge to all lazy arses and leachers that expect to be carried now :)

I think they pay for gear or they play the game since launch but most just pay.

Even if you go see vídeos on internet you go do shit in the first runs and ppl like you dont understand this. (you prove when you say if a 650ap run go bad next you put 700ap lol)

And you expect new players and a community grow With that behavior.

900+ is not revenge is just the normal wai ppl like you play the game.

18 minutes ago, Fufia said:

I think they pay for gear or they play the game since launch but most just pay.

Even if you go see vídeos on internet you go do shit in the first runs and ppl like you dont understand this. (you prove when you say if a 650ap run go bad next you put 700ap lol)

And you expect new players and a community grow With that behavior.

900+ is not revenge is just the normal wai ppl like you play the game.

And you know what i understand and what i dont? Ofc  they will not do things perfect, but one wont have to type wall of text for example on last boss in tomb. If I see someone read guide before, most of times i have no problem explaining how to fix mistakes he does. If he just joined having absolutely no clue i sure wont bother to explain all.

Im not getting your point about "that behaviour", we was all new players someday, and there was noone to explain things to me. I just dont want to be explaining mech to someone every ****ing run i do. After all, new players are free to group together and learn things in same ways old ones was doing it. If you expect someones help or even worse depend on it you are playing MMO game wrong.

And yes 900+ is just simple consequence of new (and some not so new) players being lazy and expecting to be carried.

Archived