What should I be doing?

LuckyAbrams

Hey guys, recently returned player! Just looking for some guidance, pretty confused at the moment. So I returned to the game about 2 weeks ago after a pretty decent hiatus, maybe 8 months? 

Anyways, I come back to the game, don't touch my HM5 WL since I had no idea what I was doing, fell in love with my level 40 BD and it's all I've been playing since. I completed the story up to it's current point, and saved all my items.

Right now, I'm HM6 about to go into HM7, have all Pinnacle accessories and Awakened Ivory Stage 9 weapon. Now here's my question.. what should I be working on?

As it stands, I just do some dailies as well as the daily challenge but while I'm doing all these dungeons, I have no clue what all these materials I'm picking up do or all these currencies. This game has a serious obsession with multiple currencies.

I feel overwhelmed with all these talks of legendaries, and pets and accessories and upgrade upgrade upgrade, hell, I just have random Soulshields right now. I'm just looking for some guidance. So I want to know:

• What Soulshields should I be working towards?
  • My weapon, what should I be using as upgrade material?
  • What do I do with my accessories? What is next?

I'm a casual player in the end and I know the game is grindy, but I'll grind at my own speed, I just want to know what I should be doing with my in game time besides farming sick outfits lol.

for ss msp 1-5 dt ss 6-8 tormented wep cuz u save more in gold, get legendary necklace/belt. Don't be a leech and play with the same gear but if you have a clan who's willing to run with you that's great.

1. upgrade weapon to true ivorymoon max as soon as possible

- upgrade as long as  you think it's worth the price in legendary, pray for another nerf in prices (when you find your shield decent, id say  when you have the asura combo or above, till legendary stage 6+ or wherever farming takes you)

accessories - you are fine using pinnacles until you eventually  get legendaries either by praying to RNGesus or farming exchangeable items (200 needed)

-bonus- keep hongmoon ones so you can later upgrade and salvage for legendary elements

shields - with crit and acc rolls (check bnstree)

in order:

full yeti

Asura + Twisted / Be Ido (3,5,7)

MSP Purples

Ebondrake + Desolate Tomb (3,5,7)

MSP Legendary + Desolate Tomb (6,7,8)

MSP Legendary

raven Legendary

naryu sanctuary 3-set somewhere?

for BD i recomend having the full set of msp legendary... in lightning element it gives a pretty huge damage boost with the cd of storming cleave... for weapon im using the seraph lynblade cause its the best for lightning build cause increases the damage of flicker, baleful i dont recomend, it boost your sunder which is nice for wind build but i think every bd prefer lightning element so you wont be sundering a lot...

it depends on the build u like the most, right now i think bds are pretty op with the two elements, but i still prefer lightning over wind... i think it gives u tons of burst...

1 hour ago, Deathrainer said:

for BD i recomend having the full set of msp legendary... in lightning element it gives a pretty huge damage boost with the cd of storming cleave... for weapon im using the seraph lynblade cause its the best for lightning build cause increases the damage of flicker, baleful i dont recomend, it boost your sunder which is nice for wind build but i think every bd prefer lightning element so you wont be sundering a lot...

it depends on the build u like the most, right now i think bds are pretty op with the two elements, but i still prefer lightning over wind... i think it gives u tons of burst...

For BD baleful is recommended because of resets, plus now our lightning draw gets reset which means more surge time. You practically have 100% surge time using baleful with full MSP and blue badge. Seraph's flicker damage is no contest to baleful's resets.

3 hours ago, Deathrainer said:

2 hours ago, Quantum said:

For BD baleful is recommended because of resets, plus now our lightning draw gets reset which means more surge time. You practically have 100% surge time using baleful with full MSP and blue badge. Seraph's flicker damage is no contest to baleful's resets.

So Seraph and Baleful superiority aside, my current goal should be to stick to upgrading my current weapon and after True Ivory, it goes into legendary? MSP is also the 24 man right? How hard is the 24 man content? I've yet to try it. Although my PC can handle this game, we're all too aware of the performance issues this game suffers from, so I'm a bit worried to even do 24 man lol.

15 minutes ago, LuckyAbrams said:

So Seraph and Baleful superiority aside, my current goal should be to stick to upgrading my current weapon and after True Ivory, it goes into legendary? MSP is also the 24 man right? How hard is the 24 man content? I've yet to try it. Although my PC can handle this game, we're all too aware of the performance issues this game suffers from, so I'm a bit worried to even do 24 man lol.

Unless your PC is worse than my craptop, I think you should be able to do MSP just fine. As far as MSP goes, it's pretty easy. Getting the legendary soul shields from there just takes time. I recommend farming peaches for pieces 6-8 though since it's cheaper, but you have to beat turtle stage 5 to be able to buy those pieces. Also do 24 man DKV every week for 4 flowers, if you have alts at lvl 50 it should make getting flowers very easy.

12 minutes ago, Quantum said:

Unless your PC is worse than my craptop, I think you should be able to do MSP just fine. As far as MSP goes, it's pretty easy. Getting the legendary soul shields from there just takes time. I recommend farming peaches for pieces 6-8 though since it's cheaper, but you have to beat turtle stage 5 to be able to buy those pieces. Also do 24 man DKV every week for 4 flowers, if you have alts at lvl 50 it should make getting flowers very easy.

Thanks for the advice! What are peaches? And Flowers, are you speaking of the Lunar Twilight Flower? I have quite a few but don't know their purpose. If those are the flowers you speak of, what are their purpose? What are they currency for?

EDIT: I'm in game now, looked at the Dragon Express vendor and saw legendary Bopaes, the Longgui Soul Shields, are these the soul shields you speak of that requires the flowers? If these are the Soul Shields, how do I acquire the Sacred Longgui keys to open them? I apologize for all the questions. This game has a lot going on with little resources to really guide someone.

Yes those are the flowers and ss. You can buy sacred longgui keys in the 24 man raid. Its the merchant icons on the map. I believe its 10 stingers and 2 moonstones per key but its cheaper if you have premium, as you might have saw in the dragon express vendor.

10 hours ago, LuckyAbrams said:

Thanks for the advice! What are peaches? And Flowers, are you speaking of the Lunar Twilight Flower? I have quite a few but don't know their purpose. If those are the flowers you speak of, what are their purpose? What are they currency for?

EDIT: I'm in game now, looked at the Dragon Express vendor and saw legendary Bopaes, the Longgui Soul Shields, are these the soul shields you speak of that requires the flowers? If these are the Soul Shields, how do I acquire the Sacred Longgui keys to open them? I apologize for all the questions. This game has a lot going on with little resources to really guide someone.

Peaches is a new currency that you can get from doing the random quests in Celestial Basin (there is no limit to how many quests you can do), you can get there once you finish the story line. There's a NPC merchant there that sells the Longgui Soul Shield pieces 6-8. It's much easier to get these pieces from Celestial Basin than through dragon express, but for pieces 1-5 you can get them from the dragon express. Looks like your other questions have already been answered.

Archived