Elemental Earring?

RyuueLaview

I currently have the zakhan earring and I'm wondering if I should spend some to max it. Should I replace my true boss earring with maxed shadow zakhan? 

I ask about this in particular cus I am not that close to being able to upgrade legendary stuff. I figure since this upgrade is pretty cheap, I thought why not try it. 

Also I would like to get a review on my current status to give me an idea of what I can farm and what I need to work towards for end game. 

http://bnscoffee.com/character/NA/Ryuue%20kun

I know I can't touch BT but I'm wondering if I'm gear ready to farm foundry or maybe even sanctum. With the new stat point system I have no idea what constitutes good average stats to be eligible. 

Also I put 25 points in atk and 30 pts in defense. Atm. So with that I'm like around 800 ap. I think. 

Ty :) 

Yes you should use the zakhan earring it will boost your damage. You will be using this up til you are able to replace it with BT accessories. With your gear I'd just put 10 into defense for pve since you don't need that much unless you do lots of raids or you just die a lot. 

I would also recommend leveling up your pet and soul to at least stage 6 then go back to upgrading your other gear. This will give you some useful stats needed. 

Archived