BnS client doesnt launch after pressing "Play Now"

Hey, a player looking to return to Blade and Soul here after a  break due to studies. I've been back and forth with support for the past 2 weeks to no avail so i thought i would post here, looking for a solution. I have searched the forums for a solution and nothing seems to work. 

As the title suggests, after logging in and hitting "Play Now", the mini NCsoft game launcher  would come up and then nothing happens afterwards, even after a prolonged period of time(ive waited for an hour+ and still nothing happens). Usually there should be a Blade and Soul logo that pops up and then the client launches. I have also noticed that Gameguard does not work at all for some reason. I also occasionally get error 4049 after deleting and redownloading Gameguard.

Here is a list of things i have tried that have not worked:

-Restarting my PC

-Reinstall the game

-Deleting Gameguard files 

-Downloading the old files for Gameguard

-Runas admin mode, compatibility mode

-Reinstalling windows

-Disabling firewall/antivirus as well as making an exception for the blade and soul folder as a whole as well as client.exe/gameguard files

Literally every other game on my PC does not have a problem =/

My OS is windows 10 64-Bit, i have 8gb of ram, a Nvidia GTX1050 graphics card

Any help on how to proceed would be appreciated ;-; The game used to work fine for me (my last log in was approx 2 month ago and nothing seemed to be wrong)

9 minutes ago, Ihnea Syl said:

A conflict with a recent update of Razer Synapse seems to be at fault. Try removing any Chroma related processes from the task manager and try again, it worked for me.

I don't have Razer Synapse, and what is Chroma?

10 minutes ago, iKlaus17 said:

I don't have Razer Synapse, and what is Chroma?

Chroma is their RGB brand. If you don't have any Razer Software installed maybe try to remove process of recently updated apps, I've been struggling with my client for almost 30 minutes until I did exactly that. I hope you'll find the source of this issue on your system :(

10 minutes ago, Ihnea Syl said:

Chroma is their RGB brand. If you don't have any Razer Software installed maybe try to remove process of recently updated apps, I've been struggling with my client for almost 30 minutes until I did exactly that. I hope you'll find the source of this issue on your system :(

I can't know anything about my recently updated apps because I never played this game :'(

Archived