Quitting the game - reasons

Deviancer

Hello,

im sure im not the only one who left the game, and i believe that i wont be the last, but i wanted to tell you (specially to the team behind that game) what are the reasons for that.

First of all i should start with the reason i played that game for so long (since beta) and they are as followed: balanced classes, nice pvp, good looking chars and world.

But after the last patch, i really cant enjoy the pvp and maybe the reason is the zero balance in classes.

The last patch just killed my class, and i dont have the time or the money to start a new one + why should i leave the only class that i like cuz you guys, didnt do your job at balancing the classes ? I should make one char for pvp that i dont like and one char for pve that i like ? THATS STUPID !

There just cant be few classes *deleted* the arena even on lvl 38-40. and other classes, that farmed all the stupid hm skills, spent hours of farming for them, and getting *deleted*! 

Fare well and i hope i never start again a game that you created and managed !

Best regards, one of the many left cuz of your undone job !

[Edited by Mercatnip]

This game PvP is very unbalanced.

Raven Weapon can one hit kill u.

Arena is for Blade Master, Assassin and Warlock.

Tag Match if for Sumoners with op heal

Guild content is dead.

Faction System dont work.

And what they plan to do ?

more dungeon.....

This game dont have much to do if u like pvp.

28 minutes ago, Laoshottie said:

NCSoft NA didn't create the game

So what? You expect people to give their feedback directly to NC korea..? Obviously people post their feedback here and if it's deemed worthy it's forwarded to korea.

First of all, what is your class and what changed that "killed" your class?

Second, from reading your post, the main and only reason I see is that you can't pvp with your class anymore (losing matches) that caused you to lose interest in the game. 

Hence, the only reason you really quit here is that you lose often in matches due to the changes to your class and other classes that makes you think the game is unbalanced. your title said "reasons", but from your "here's my reasons, Developers", the only reason you quit is because your class change and you don't' adapt to it.

AS far as I know, classes were never completely balanced, they are changed patch after patch. It will never be balanced. But in my opinion, classes gotten better now and you just don't like it.

Anyway, Bye Felicia. 

10 hours ago, Calcinha said:

Arena is for Blade Master, Assassin and Warlock.

Tag Match if for Sumoners with op heal

And what they plan to do ?

more dungeon.....

This game dont have much to do if u like pvp.

i dont agree with u when saying that arena pvp belongs to these 3 clases... i think that arena isnt perfect balanced but there is some balance... i have beaten those 3 classes with a bd... yeah its difficult but u need to learn what ur strengths, weaknesses are AND the opponents strengths and weaknesses, so u can exploit their weaknesses and avoid to expose ur weaknesses...

the same happens with soul fighter in tag match, maybe it isnt the same effect but they have a very powerful heal...

the thing about this game is that is difficult to find the perfect balance between PvP and PvE... if u dont have all the time in the world u'll need to focus on one of them which is kind of a pitty...

Balance in MMO never existed in first place except if there are with only one class. So for you op game is balanced if you win often or most of the time. Game is unbalanced if you start to lose most of the time. Ok.

I find arena balanced besides WL's latest change to Helix spamming.....And this is coming from someone who's experienced it on all classes and ranked high. Though in all honesty the pvp ranking system is based of your class ranking so.....your competing on the same platform as the people in your class too. You are all rated on the same scale and thats how rewards are distrusted. That's the good thing about BnS.

Archived