Stuck in Loading...

SViper

After I completed Chapter 10 in Act 3 I noticed portal that looks like black hole and decided to check it out. I entered, loading screen appeared and when there left around 10% to load it shows that load (even tips changes), but it never finishes loading. I tried restart the game, but it's same. I will try now file repair, but I gotta feeling it won't help. Just in case I running it in 64-bit.

23 minutes ago, SViper said:

After I completed Chapter 10 in Act 3 I noticed portal that looks like black hole and decided to check it out. I entered, loading screen appeared and when there left around 10% to load it shows that load (even tips changes), but it never finishes loading. I tried restart the game, but it's same. I will try now file repair, but I gotta feeling it won't help.

I do the same, but what I did was close the game and reopen it and I solve it.

3 minutes ago, Jerkylink said:

I do the same, but what I did was close the game and reopen it and I solve it.

As I said didn't helped me.

Forget mention after 5+ minutes wait if you press mouse button once or couple of times it's starts Not Responding.

Hy, I also got the loading screen bug, I went at  the portal from Mushing Tower that Yura made for me, after I entered the portal I was stuck at 90% loading then stayed there like 10 min and did not load at all, after that error stop game. Also the same problem when I want to enter the HM training zone (loading stop at 90% then error after a amount of time), but at the HM training zone didn't teleport me at all in that place so I can enter my char back and do something else, but the other char I went at Yura portal at Mushing Tower remained stuck in that portal, I tried repair files 2 times nothing same issue, 1 from my char is stuck until someone will fix the bugs. So cool that is no.........?

Please repair the bugs.

11 hours ago, SViper said:

Repair kinda fixed, but loading screen is still buggy when you stream or alt+tab, I don't know which one or both.

Forgot to mention after repair when it worked the zooming didn't worked with mouse or even touchpad.

4 hours ago, SViper said:

Just re-install or uninstall and then install?

Uninstall the launcher (just the launcher~) and reinstall it. See if that makes a difference at all. 
I still have the issue but unlike when I hit Act 6 or 7 and I was unable to play, I can get ingame now with rare problems. 

15 hours ago, Yatosama said:

Uninstall the launcher (just the launcher~) and reinstall it. See if that makes a difference at all. 
I still have the issue but unlike when I hit Act 6 or 7 and I was unable to play, I can get ingame now with rare problems. 

Roger.
I tried first without uninstall and it only helped for small time, so let's hope if full reinstall helps.

I've got this problem too. 
And yeah, sorry for my terrible english.

I have teleported to the location from the update and this happend. So I can't play, every time I press "Play" this happends again. So, I've actually lost my character.
This happends also if I try to go to the Hongmoon Training Room on another character.
And I don't really know what to do with it.
I have tried to reinstall the launcher.

I've got this problem too. 
And yeah, sorry for my terrible english.

I have teleported to the location from the update and this happend. So I can't play, every time I press "Play" this happends again. So, I've actually lost my character.
This happends also if I try to go to the Hongmoon Training Room on another character.
And I don't really know what to do with it.
I have tried to reinstall the launcher.

Only solution is now mark marker in launcher settings for 32-bits, because 64-bits client is still buggy in loading section.

On 29.4.2017 at 5:53 PM, Hoshinshi said:

Thank you a lot, I will try it out

Hey Did it work for you? i have the execat same problem getting stuck at 90% and never load. I am too running 64 bit, does switching to 32 bit work? I will test it once maintence is over.

Edit: Success. Load the game via 32 bit client it should work. If you have an issue with the memory called debugger, cocntact the support.

Archived