No Daily Challenge again today

SauronTheGreat

15 minutes ago, SauronTheGreat said:

Btw, no dc today again either.

And? As have multiple people already pointed out if you can't do it now it's your own fault. With the hm system change a char that recently finished the story can easily have 600+AP thus in the dungeons that have the event buff 700+AP so it's not a AP issue. Also dungeons itself are also easier now with reduced mechanics in normal mode. Only people who can't do it now are those unwilling to learn mechanics. It's easy af already and you wan't it even easier? get real..

Why are all those people whining about ap argument. Did they see me talk about ap anywhere ?

It's really funny how all those pro-gamers (!) act though when in reality they can't come out of their clan party consisting of same people everyday.

I myself know mechanics, with event ap buff my dps is enough, but not to carry anyone. Problem is mechanics, two people not knowing mechanics are enough to wipe everyone. Finding people with enough knowledge is nearly 2 out of 10 in f8. That's where casual-players get dumped on, which i clearly stated.

19 minutes ago, SauronTheGreat said:

Why are all those people whining about ap argument. Did they see me talk about ap anywhere ?

It's really funny how all those pro-gamers (!) act though when in reality they can't come out of their clan party consisting of same people everyday.

I myself know mechanics, with event ap buff my dps is enough, but not to carry anyone. Problem is mechanics, two people not knowing mechanics are enough to wipe everyone. Finding people with enough knowledge is nearly 2 out of 10 in f8. That's where casual-players get dumped on, which i clearly stated.

Wait? What? Who's making excuses? i think you'll find you are, If you wanted to complete your daily challenge, you would, it's as simple as that, instead you come here to whine and complain that even though the game is easier, and the dungeons are childs play, you still can't complete because of whatever reason tickles your fancy on the day!

Besides, think about this? if you couldn't fail, would you be playing? is that the 'fun' game you are looking for?

btw, casual gamer here, i don't agree with you in the slightest, sorry! :D

I don't care if you agree or not. Just don't try to talk on everyone's behalf with only your subjective fun argument backing it up and we are good. If i'm to fail 8 out of 10 times because of the reasons not on my end, i am not having fun like you do. This game is a grind game and failing on a single daily more than once a day ... no one can dare to claim having fun by that.

34 minutes ago, SauronTheGreat said:

I don't care if you agree or not. Just don't try to talk on everyone's behalf with only your subjective fun argument backing it up and we are good. If i'm to fail 8 out of 10 times because of the reasons not on my end, i am not having fun like you do. This game is a grind game and failing on a single daily more than once a day ... no one can dare to claim having fun by that.

Dude, you've just got a case of some severe bad luck there!!! go find you a 4 leaf clover or something! :)

Seriously though, I have had some disastrous Asura runs in the past, and accepted, it's not fun when you get all the way to the end and everything goes pear shaped, but it's still a learning experience. Be a little more selective when picking a group to go with, i always do my dungeons with PUGs(pick up groups), my clan isn't that big, can't really do dungeons with them. So my luck must be better, although i'm still only ever getting 0-1G from the DC rewards.

It's pretty much sums it up who is whining, if we take a look at your attitude. I bet you want to come out of my screen and punch me in the face lol. Still brings no new argument, but a big text of tears, as i 've already clearly stated i'm not into pvp in this game, like most.

"Pro gamers", what dude? What? 

If you're THAT casual, I don't think you have time to do daily challenge?

Hello?

If you have the time to do daily challenge, you can have enough AP and the "skill" you need to finish dungeons.

11 minutes ago, SauronTheGreat said:

It's pretty much sums it up who is whining, if we take a look at your attitude. I bet you want to come out of my screen and punch me in the face lol. Still brings no new argument, but a big text of tears, as i 've clearly stated i'm not into pvp in this game.

Well then you don't get DC box while we all do. :) We all tried to constructively explained to you what you can do but all you do is "you all are shit, no new argument". It's like one of those kids who complains about their grade while saying I don't want to do homework. It's basically the same thing.

10 minutes ago, GeddieAwn said:

"Pro gamers", what dude? What? 

If you're THAT casual, I don't think you have time to do daily challenge?

Hello?

If you have the time to do daily challenge, you can have enough AP and the "skill" you need to finish dungeons.

i play an hour or two at the most a day.

I know it my fault for clicking on LFP but DT pug, even with new patch and the buff most of time is a disaster. normally it takes me less than an hour to do my daily challenge on any of my char but I ran DT last night and end up not finishing dc cus DT alone took me almost an hour. I'm just ganna go back to pvp dailys as usual.

Greetings,

While we appreciate your feedback on the game, please remember that the best way we can take it into account is in civil threads, in which members stick to constructive posts. Please be aware that we will be forced to shut this threat down unless we can bring it back around to a helpful discussion on the subject matter.

Thank you!

BTW, 

Naryu Foundry update, whoah!!! much harder yesterday i have to admit, we missed part of the mechanics with the middle boss, didn't get the flower bit right, and couldn't knock off the additional hit points in order to progress, everything else went right, but we all learnt more about the dungeon and the mechanics, so that was a good thing, we decided to give up eventually, but we had the flame wall part down perfectly. Awesome team for a Pick up group!! :)

Tried again, 2nd team were stuck at the same place but this time after 2 attempts we got past, seemed much easier that time around, still not 100% sure of the mechanics of the flowers, but will do some more reading so i can drive.

The last boss was just DPS, at one point he was 'targetting me' but nothing happened, thankfully, not sure if someone did something, or what.

Overall, spent way longer on that dungeon that i should have, but had plenty of fun doing it, played with some awesome people, it's nice to see everyone learning together and improving as time went on, its safe to say that at least 4-5 people i teamed with hadn't attempted that dungeon before, but all of them will do much better the next time around. 

And yes, i completed my Daily Challenge :)

Archived