No Daily Challenge again today

SauronTheGreat

Even if it's trash it can be completed. You just need to pick the less worse thing out of those that are offered in the Daily Challenge. If you still think it's impossible to complete then maybe attitude change is in place and actually try it out few more times before throwing the towel to the ring.

I am not here to insult even if you took it that way. I am just saying that as the stats increase the lower dungeons become more irrelevant so they add higher dungeons to the list. They basically offer you high enough gear to clear those dungeons for free also. What I am saying you want them to change the system because you don't want to put any effort to try to do the dungeons. If F8 is so horrible how about make some friends, find clan where you can make static group to do dungeons with. Also pvp doesn't require any gear and especially after the skill changes you don't need to think about not being able to spec certain skills because not enough points.

Why do you think i am so desperate for your '' suggestions '' which were probably aimed to insult anyways. There would be reasons why i scored out those options you are suggesting like world-shaking information. I 've come to point something out. Agree or disagree.

Just now, hwalien said:

I do find PVP daily to be one of the quickest ones to finish but there are ton of people who stays away from PVP.

way I feel is that, NC shouldn't force people to pvp just because it makes up good 30%(in my personal perspective) of the game.

even tho instance gotten much easier, most of ppl will not take HM7, 8 to some high end game instance. 

i understand its called Daily Challenge for a reason but still for lower lvl people, dc rewards are something they don't want to miss out on.

I say NC should add one low lvl instance or a open world daily that can be soloed by just about any lvl 45+ but gives no reward or almost none.

just to finish the dc if they can't find other means to get it done.

End game instance requires decent DPS even for normal mode. Just like yesterday in 6m normal mode foundry I was in, there were couple HM8 and 9 players and it took us like close to enrage time to finish the first and last real boss and I ended up tanking both bosses in the end when there was a KFM in the party. Aka, I am a BD and my weapon durability dropped from 80% to 43% by the end of dungeon run without dying once in there. So many "trap" runs nowadays without F2 and kick buttons in lobby. Too bad I can't check the DPS in normal mode or else I would like to see their DPS with the AP boost in normal mode dungeon. I have a feeling that they have only less than 10k dps/sec.

If the foundry normal mode didn't get nerfed, I wonder how many times this party would get wiped because of failed mechanics.

I do find PVP daily to be one of the quickest ones to finish but there are ton of people who stays away from PVP.

way I feel is that, NC shouldn't force people to pvp just because it makes up good 30%(in my personal perspective) of the game.

even tho instance gotten much easier, most of ppl will not take HM7, 8 to some high end game instance. 

i understand its called Daily Challenge for a reason but still for lower lvl people, dc rewards are something they don't want to miss out on.

I say NC should add one low lvl instance or a open world daily that can be soloed by just about any lvl 45+ but gives no reward or almost none.

just to finish the dc if they can't find other means to get it done.

@Abysmal It's very easy to talk. I was a pvp player in lineage 2 NA server ! I am staying out of it here even if the server is in my continent. I don't like being entertainment of those who live closer to the server. Am i far ? Not really. But, weirdly the ping difference between east europe and west europe here is like middle-east and america, cross-server/arena even doubles this ... no triples. I won't entertain a server of people with my character which acts 2 seconds later than theirs, till i finally find someone who lives even further away than me. If you want to feel tough by blaming others for being carebears, this is not the right game for you.

Right. Whine when you cant do a challenge. Thats why its called a challenge. Although with the latest patch these arent even a challenge anymore. I see 0 problem of them replacing current yeti, lair regular and with gloom and mast, let alone heaven lair and cold being the easy dailies.

Dont even talk about casuals cant do dc. Casuals can get 700 ap pretty easy now. Unless you talk about the 1 hour in 3 days casual, true ivory and pull pinnacle acessories with hm 8 is not hard to reach. 

If you cant do the challenge the put out, which is very easy nowadays, then I say dont do them because you are just lazy to do.

4 hours ago, FrozenB said:

End game instance requires decent DPS even for normal mode. Just like yesterday in 6m normal mode foundry I was in, there were couple HM8 and 9 players and it took us like close to enrage time to finish the first and last real boss and I ended up tanking both bosses in the end when there was a KFM in the party. Aka, I am a BD and my weapon durability dropped from 80% to 43% by the end of dungeon run without dying once in there. So many "trap" runs nowadays without F2 and kick buttons in lobby. Too bad I can't check the DPS in normal mode or else I would like to see their DPS with the AP boost in normal mode dungeon. I have a feeling that they have only less than 10k dps/sec.

If the foundry normal mode didn't get nerfed, I wonder how many times this party would get wiped because of failed mechanics.

yeah i feel your pain.

I've seen full group of HM7 + failing Asura and I don't even have to talk about all the drama in higher lvl instance.

I'm still try but not going to enjoy carrying lowbs unless its something I can solo.

I'm just saying NC should add solo able none PVP daily quest to dc so lowbs who doesn't want to PVP can finish dc without getting carried/kicked.

that way we have less ppl crying about not being able to finish DC and less ppl raging at others for fail instance.

If you cant do DT after finishing the story the dungeon isnt too hard but you are too bad or too lazy to understand the mechanics. You never needed top gear for anything. You can also do NF after finishing the story.

And if you are a really new player, just skip DC sometimes if you think you cant do it. All dungeons in DC are really old now so it's ok to have them there.

So, I'll chime in on this thread, seeing as i'm 'sort of' in the same predicament.

My Force Master is HM10, AP(pre buff of 650) steadily going up upgrading my Baleful weapon. Up until last week, i had never tried Naryu Foundry, Ebondrake Citadel or Desolate Tomb.

I know that the mechanics in these dungeons are critical to their success, so either you know, or someone can explain. But i've been lucky on a couple of occassions:

1) Naryu Foundry - was a little tough with my noob group, we had a 'driver' but took us a few times to get our mechanics together, a few silly deaths here and there and lots of laughs, exactly how it should be. I disconnected when the final boss was at 5% health so i lost out on the bonus, that sucked! :(

2) Desolate Tomb - We just kind of face-rolled it(is that the term?) yesterday, i checked with the team if i could join, the were ok to having a noob come along, and i kind of understood the boss mechanics, couple of deaths in the last boss. Still don't know exactly what triggers the boss to 'watch me' and have no idea how to prevent him one shotting me(he did, not pretty), but i used a revival charm and went back to attacking. Again, really good group, nice people, just the way i should be. don't run in the magma!

Haven't tried Ebondrake Citadel yet, but thats next on my list(on today's DC right?), i'll check a few vids beforehand methinks.

After i've run them a few times, i'll try starting groups for these dungeons, with all the AP buffs and whatnot, shouldn't be too difficult, who cares if you die a couple of times right? it's all good fun!!! These dungeons aren't that difficult and should be doable as long as someone knows whats going on and cares enough to share that information with the group.

They gave massive increases in overall average APs, The dungeons you listed give a massive boost in AP while the event lasts....and biggest of all there are EASY mode dungeons now! I don't see any reason to be butthurt, you could be soloing these dungeons with latest patch changes. 

6 minutes ago, Kaigame said:

Solo?!?!?!?! Ha! I wouldn't go that far!!!!

From my perspective at least, i didn't want to attempt those dungeons until i was at or around the HM lvl recommendation(pre-4/12 patch), which at the moment is totally skewed!

Read in between the lines, the dungeons have been made too easy. That's what I meant by solo. 

6 minutes ago, NineArt said:

They gave massive increases in overall average APs, The dungeons you listed give a massive boost in AP while the event lasts....and biggest of all there are EASY mode dungeons now! I don't see any reason to be butthurt, you could be soloing these dungeons with latest patch changes. 

Solo?!?!?!?! Ha! I wouldn't go that far!!!!

From my perspective at least, i didn't want to attempt those dungeons until i was at or around the HM lvl recommendation(pre-4/12 patch), which at the moment is totally skewed!

3 minutes ago, Cor said:

And? As have multiple people already pointed out if you can't do it now it's your own fault. With the hm system change a char that recently finished the story can easily have 600+AP thus in the dungeons that have the event buff 700+AP so it's not a AP issue. Also dungeons itself are also easier now with reduced mechanics in normal mode. Only people who can't do it now are those unwilling to learn mechanics. It's easy af already and you wan't it even easier? get real..

Lets stop worrying about, we're fanning the flames, so to speak.

There is no DC for them today, thats it! For the rest of us there is, lets just leave it at that.

Archived