Sign in to follow this  
Beyoox

Make Jin Playable as Force Master

Recommended Posts

 Was thinking about that too :) But, it's impossible as you may already know. I want to make a ranged alt. Played all and only liked fm. All races except jin look crap imo and warlock too immobile. I am waiting for gunner, guess it will be available for jin and gon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Naeza   

i want a female gon warlock, or summoner. :3

i like petite gon females, not the snu snu kind.i made my alt destroyer as small as i can.

i love gons because they have sexier outfits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SheeOri   

There used to be Jin FM way back in the day, during the Korean beta iirc... I don't know why they decided to remove that option :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beyoox   

well i asked ncsoft about this and they reply me this 

As of now, I don't have any information as to whether there are any plans to make the class available to Jins in the near future so i'm afraid I would be unable to answer your question in this case. I'll do what I can to pass your suggestion to the Development Team so that they can put this into consideration, but you're also welcome to post this on our Official Forums, as our devs are constantly checking these when looking for what to implement next in the game.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Beyoox said:

well i asked ncsoft about this and they reply me this 

As of now, I don't have any information as to whether there are any plans to make the class available to Jins in the near future so i'm afraid I would be unable to answer your question in this case. I'll do what I can to pass your suggestion to the Development Team so that they can put this into consideration, but you're also welcome to post this on our Official Forums, as our devs are constantly checking these when looking for what to implement next in the game.
 

 Don't put your hopes high. Anything related to game's core features is unnecessary to feedback here. Support has no authority on any fix/change. There is also no dev team here in forum/ncwest. Just check what is current in korea, that is what will happen here. To be fair, i have no example on any change/fix related to the game itself, regardless of how bigger part of the community wanted it here. You will play as what korean community wants.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yndril   
18 minutes ago, SauronTheGreat said:

 Don't put your hopes high. Anything related to game's core features is unnecessary to feedback here. Support has no authority on any fix/change. There is also no dev team here in forum/ncwest. Just check what is current in korea, that is what will happen here. To be fair, i have no example on any change/fix related to the game itself, regardless of how bigger part of the community wanted it here. You will play as what korean community wants.

 

Oh, really? Outfit stamps was introduced because of west, more items becoming accountbound because of west, tokens for legendary accessories because of west. We may not impact much on the meta level, but our laziness and immense love for alts have rubbed off on the devs for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Yndril said:

Oh, really? Outfit stamps was introduced because of west, more items becoming accountbound because of west, tokens for legendary accessories because of west. We may not impact much on the meta level, but our laziness and immense love for alts have rubbed off on the devs for sure.

 Those are not core features. Those are quality of life improvements, don't really require a dev work to do. Read carefully before charging in with that temper again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yndril   
12 minutes ago, SauronTheGreat said:

 Those are not core features. Those are quality of life improvements, don't really require a dev work to do. Read carefully before charging in with that temper again.

Hot-tempered are we? Whatever, you said "any change/fix related to the game itself" so my point is valid, does not matter if it's quality of life changes or that it already should've been there, it wasn't and now it is, which impact the game, it's now much more alt-friendly than it was before west got it and we got several "anti-grind" methods that changes the pace of the game.

But if you want to be like that, KR community doesn't have much impact on the game either, I believe Lyn Sin, Yun Sum and Jin FM all have been asked for in KR since CBT. Yet we still don't have them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do not talk according to what i believe and couldn't care less about what you believe. So putting assumptions aside, those things you listed are quality of life improvements, not related to anything i am talking about. Yeah quality of life improvements are not the game itself. The game itself is it with it's core features.

Edited by SauronTheGreat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Yndril said:

Oh, really? Outfit stamps was introduced because of west, more items becoming accountbound because of west, tokens for legendary accessories because of west. We may not impact much on the meta level, but our laziness and immense love for alts have rubbed off on the devs for sure.

 
 

Actually, most of that stuff was already available on other servers iirc and on KR server, outfits are tradable and able to sell on the marketplace, so these outfit stamps wouldn't really be of any need. It was just something introduced to the f2p models.

Edited by Strawberries

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yndril   
11 hours ago, Strawberries said:

Actually, most of that stuff was already available on other servers iirc and on KR server, outfits are tradable and able to sell on the marketplace, so these outfit stamps wouldn't really be of any need. It was just something introduced to the f2p models.

KR was the only region taht had pay to play, f2p model was used on all the other regions but those stamps were not added to TW, JP or CH until we got it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zedonia   
21 hours ago, Yndril said:

Oh, really? Outfit stamps was introduced because of west, more items becoming accountbound because of west, tokens for legendary accessories because of west. We may not impact much on the meta level, but our laziness and immense love for alts have rubbed off on the devs for sure.

Yes, because these things can be done by one person within 30 minutes. To change races and outfits and so on it might take some time longer and thats too much probably to do it "just because some people want it".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lemy   

I like this idea but I think there should be a yun exclusive class. Its the only race without a class that the others don't have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bastete   

Yes, yes, unlock all races >.>

I woluld "love" to see those lyn destroyers and gon summoners.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All races?
Lyn KFM and dests
Gon Summoner and BD .... hell no.

Just make a small/slim Gon, they kinda look like Jins, male at least.

As for the female part ... why not taking Yun?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yndril   
1 hour ago, Zedonia said:

Yes, because these things can be done by one person within 30 minutes. To change races and outfits and so on it might take some time longer and thats too much probably to do it "just because some people want it".

Yes, idd, I'm still waiting for them to allow us to deactivate premium windwalking, I'm sick and tired of seeing my BD running around like a living tesla coil while I have premium... but apparently that is rocket science for the devs, since they still haven't done that either.

Edited by Yndril

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aventa   

I've sadly been hoping for this for years. I originally started playing this game when I had gotten into the KR beta and I had tried out every class and different races to find out which one I liked the best. I had settled on Force Master and bounced between Jin, (K)Yun, Lynn, and Gon and fell in love with Jin FM, their animations were fluid and smooth and it fit their frame well. After the betas I moved to the Chinese and eventually Japanese regions with friends and always had the same problem because the other races just never felt right on FM, didn't help that both Jin and Gon were removed from FM until just recently. If you look in the faction areas pre-50 you will find that all the force master faction npcs are Jin and for good reason, it's the race that the class was seemingly designed behind so all the animations look the most natural.

 

I miss my Jin FM from the old KR beta days, enough to remember it now like 5+ years later, of all the changes they could add to this game, this one would on a personal level be my favorite. Jin is the most natural and normal looking of all the races aesthetically, it doesn't have the exaggerated hips of gon or the strange physical deformation seen in the calves of Yun and the idle animations are the nicest by far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trying my best to revive this thread and get some dev's attention.

I'm a graphic designer with a strong OCD complex.

The completely retarded posture of Gon and Yun races make my OCD strangle me in my sleep if I play for too long.

I don't enjoy playing a Lyn because i'm not into children :)

I can't play a male char because... I don't enjoy looking at a male's behind while playing.

The reasons might sound dumb, but we can't change the way we feel about certain things now, can we?
 

The only decent looking race in this game for female characters is Jin.

My main is a Yun FM that I play since 2 years ago, and because of the posture thing I keep temporarily quitting the game, as I only enjoy it to a point.

One of the things that lured me into this game is testing outfits, designing other outfits based on ingame costumes (something like fan-art).

The costumes on Yun look ridiculous as well.

 

 

Conclusion: Make FM playable for Jin race. I've heard many FMs complain about the postures of Gon especially. Also it would make much more sense to have an elemental "spell caster" class available for Jin, and not for Gon (who's the most physical race type ingame, and not at all, the "high intellect" spell caster type).

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hrwd   
19 hours ago, SixtyNine said:

Trying my best to revive this thread and get some dev's attention.

I'm a graphic designer with a strong OCD complex.

The completely retarded posture of Gon and Yun races make my OCD strangle me in my sleep if I play for too long.

I don't enjoy playing a Lyn because i'm not into children :)

I can't play a male char because... I don't enjoy looking at a male's behind while playing.

The reasons might sound dumb, but we can't change the way we feel about certain things now, can we?
 

The only decent looking race in this game for female characters is Jin.

My main is a Yun FM that I play since 2 years ago, and because of the posture thing I keep temporarily quitting the game, as I only enjoy it to a point.

One of the things that lured me into this game is testing outfits, designing other outfits based on ingame costumes (something like fan-art).

The costumes on Yun look ridiculous as well.

 

 

Conclusion: Make FM playable for Jin race. I've heard many FMs complain about the postures of Gon especially. Also it would make much more sense to have an elemental "spell caster" class available for Jin, and not for Gon (who's the most physical race type ingame, and not at all, the "high intellect" spell caster type).

 

I take it you're talking about Female Gon. Regardless, what's wrong with them? Apart from hair styles, I don't find anything to be so wrong with male Gon. Maybe it's different with female?

 

As for FMs and Gon...why not? Saying that they shouldn't be spellcasters is almost racist in and of itself. By that logic, why should Lyn be Warlocks? Lyn are intensely curious and mostly innocent child-like race. Not exactly Warlock material, is it? The same could be said for Yun and Kung Fu Masters. Yun are very elegant and practically an epitome of BM / FM and such(hell, even BD would fit them). KFM is far too brutal and simple for Yun. Maybe SF would work, but idk. But, again, no reason not to have them.

 

As for Gon Summoners, perhaps they could have another animal? Like a Wolf or something. Lyn Destroyer would be wrong though. I just can't take Lyn Destro seriously. But, then again, Lyn KFMs would be wrong as well. And Yun Destro too!

Edited by hrwd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Onbekend   
4 hours ago, hrwd said:

I take it you're talking about Female Gon. Regardless, what's wrong with them? Apart from hair styles, I don't find anything to be so wrong with male Gon. Maybe it's different with female?

Female Gon is a horrible clip-fest. Especially the idle pose.

 

Many outfits on Jin and Yun change your chest size, but on Gon? Torpedo tits on more than 50% of the outfits.

 

Those are 2 reasons why I dislike female Gon, though it is my favourite character type to play around with in character creation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Souba   
4 hours ago, hrwd said:

I take it you're talking about Female Gon. Regardless, what's wrong with them? Apart from hair styles, I don't find anything to be so wrong with male Gon. Maybe it's different with female?

 

As for FMs and Gon...why not? Saying that they shouldn't be spellcasters is almost racist in and of itself. By that logic, why should Lyn be Warlocks? Lyn are intensely curious and mostly innocent child-like race. Not exactly Warlock material, is it? The same could be said for Yun and Kung Fu Masters. Yun are very elegant and practically an epitome of BM / FM and such(hell, even BD would fit them). KFM is far too brutal and simple for Yun. Maybe SF would work, but idk. But, again, no reason not to have them.

 

As for Gon Summoners, perhaps they could have another animal? Like a Wolf or something. Lyn Destroyer would be wrong though. I just can't take Lyn Destro seriously. But, then again, Lyn KFMs would be wrong as well. And Yun Destro too!

They said they didn't like the idle poses and the clipping problems. That's not racism. It's personal preference in a videogame where style and aesthetics are a large part of what determine whether you want to play or not.

 

As for me, I'd like Jin FM for the opposite reason- I dislike gon males and their neanderthal run, not to mention their badly proportioned hands. I'd like to have a male FM that is more aesthetically pleasing to me. I already have a Lyn, but I'm really not into the childish quality of most of their outfits.

 

Edited by Souba

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hrwd   
33 minutes ago, Onbekend said:

Female Gon is a horrible clip-fest. Especially the idle pose.

 

Many outfits on Jin and Yun change your chest size, but on Gon? Torpedo tits on more than 50% of the outfits.

 

Those are 2 reasons why I dislike female Gon, though it is my favourite character type to play around with in character creation.

I understand about the clip fest. It's kinda similar to Yun hands.

13 minutes ago, Souba said:

They said they didn't like the idle poses and the clipping problems. That's not racism. It's personal preference in a videogame where style and aesthetics are a large part of what determine whether you want to play or not.

 

As for me, I'd like Jin FM for the opposite reason- I dislike gon males and their neanderthal run, not to mention their badly proportioned hands. I'd like to have a male FM that is more aesthetically pleasing to me. I already have a Lyn, but I'm really not into the childish quality of most of their outfits.

 

Nobody specified that it was both Female and Idle Gon. Now I know, thank you. As for Male...they are workable. Though the hands are rather big, but it's ok. On average it's just ok imo. With that said, Jinwong(Destroyer Master in Judgment Cave) even looks like a first neighbor of Fred Flintstone, does he not? Really Neanderthal. lol

 

I prefer more Mongolic and sleeker looks for Gon like Taywong(KFM Master).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this